Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I believe those who do not identify as the gender they were born(male/female) should tattoo their pronoun on their foreheads if they do not wish to be offended when referred to by the wrong pronoun.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
There was a docco on the telly last night to do with females changing to males and then wishing they didn't.....Went as far as removing both breasts. They were in the process of changing back to their birth gender

They also had some medicos saying how they had to agree with the kids (yes as young as 13) wanting to under go these sex change procedures without parents consent....

Is this a political thing? I would say so, as the pollies changed the law to allow young kids to be able to do these sorts of things without parential consent...

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
There was a docco on the telly last night to do with females changing to males and then wishing they didn't.....Went as far as removing both breasts. They were in the process of changing back to their birth gender

They also had some medicos saying how they had to agree with the kids (yes as young as 13) wanting to under go these sex change procedures without parents consent....

Is this a political thing? I would say so, as the pollies changed the law to allow young kids to be able to do these sorts of things without parential consent...
cant drink, cant vote, cant drive, cant even have sex without permission... but we will let u cut your bits off and go on non reversing medication, the reason they target kids is because they cant see around corners yet and every idea sounds like the best in the world

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
cant drink, cant vote, cant drive, cant even have sex without permission... but we will let u cut your bits off and go on non reversing medication, the reason they target kids is because they cant see around corners yet and every idea sounds like the best in the world

Funny thing about the docco is, they only interviewed females...Would have loved a male being interviewed after his tackle was removed to get his thoughts....

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
Funny thing about the docco is, they only interviewed females...Would have loved a male being interviewed after his tackle was removed to get his thoughts....
it is strange we never hear about the female to male, u know because im sure they are all winning in sport n such

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
well 'they' is plural and to my knowledge 'it' is only 1 person. As 'that person' (does that make you feel better?) doesn't want to be referred to as 'she' or 'he' then 'it' is the most appropriate and accurate singular non gender specific pronoun.

This issue sort of skirts around the fringes of political and this thread was probably the most appropriate I could find.
"It" isn't a pronoun, and personally I'd find it massively insulting.
They is a common pronoun, but old people seem to have issues with its use for an individual, on grammatical grounds?

But the audience seems to agree, so I guess I'll have to crawl under my rock.

But one final word. Imagine a world where you couldn't express being male because it wasn't the status quo.. Then maybe think how this person feels. Does their choice of sexuality or pronoun impact you, or how you live your life?

UTE042_NZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 Magnum Ute
Father, mother, sister, brother.
You, me, she, he.
Him, her, zother
He, she, zee
His, hers, zers.

Watched two zothers changing a flat tyre. The redhead didn't have clue but the blonde with the moustache in the pink hotpants, zee had zer act together and got it done inside five minutes.

OldBomb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
I used to work with someone that identified as a she. my previous boss was gay & the one before that was a dyke. seriously, i couldn't give a flying fart as long as they do their job properly. 99% of their attitude stems from people who won't accept the perceived difference.
funny how i'm expected to call some nob on the other side of the world "my king", but when it comes to using a person's preferred title (just like a name), i'm supposed to get upset?

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
When people choose to be ambiguous about their identity it is remiss of us to then go on and make an assumption. So, "it" becomes perfectly acceptable.

Example.
Someone comes up to you on the street, "have you seen my dog?"
You answer, not wanting to make an assumption -

"no, I haven't seen it"

Because there was no identifier if it was a male or female animal we are left to be ambiguous.

Perfectly acceptable language.

Last edited: