Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Just done engine swap and isnt running right

Jettwheatley

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vu commodore ute
So i just finished an engine swap, no conversion just put a lower kms ecotec in and after ive put it all together i noticed 1 plug not connected from the back of the plenum, i looked around on old motor and everything and could not find anything on where this would plug into, if you have any ideas on where it could go please let me know as my car is now missfiring like crazy and running really rich.

(its the plug with green rubber just on top of the rocker cover)
E9129238-53F8-48E4-B77B-5FF6AD0C8A20.jpeg

Jettwheatley

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vu commodore ute
i have no idea where abouts would that plug in

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
So i just finished an engine swap, no conversion just put a lower kms ecotec in and after ive put it all together i noticed 1 plug not connected from the back of the plenum, i looked around on old motor and everything and could not find anything on where this would plug into, if you have any ideas on where it could go please let me know as my car is now missfiring like crazy and running really rich.

(its the plug with green rubber just on top of the rocker cover)View attachment 249972
Just went had a look at mine.
That will go to the 02 sensor on the passenger exhaust. If you get to the cat, you've gone to far down.