Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Looking for new full set of door rubbers & bonnet insulation pad also outside door trims etc etc.

Shredded

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS
Hello, can someone point me in the right direction my 2004 SS VZ is in the panel beaters, and they tell me they cannot get new door rubbers, outside door trims, boot rubber, bonnet insulation pad and a few other bits of outside trim. Is there a one stop shop where I can get all this from, I am in Perth WA. Thanks in advance.

DavesSV6Tonner

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S V6 Cab & Chassis
Hello, can someone point me in the right direction my 2004 SS VZ is in the panel beaters, and they tell me they cannot get new door rubbers, outside door trims, boot rubber, bonnet insulation pad and a few other bits of outside trim. Is there a one stop shop where I can get all this from, I am in Perth WA. Thanks in advance.
This is one crowd that does aftermarket bonnet insulation, there may be others. Google is your friend.
https://trufitauto.com.au/product/under-bonnet-insulation-holden-commodore-vz

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.

DavesSV6Tonner

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S V6 Cab & Chassis

Shredded

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
And get new headlights

I’ve got some of these. (Maybe two sets?) really happy with the quality. I don’t see spending $800 on a genuine set as worth it. For an extra $200 you can get custom twin projector fitted with Halo. That is the shizz.

DavesSV6Tonner

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S V6 Cab & Chassis
And get new headlights

[/URL]

I’ve got some of these. (Maybe two sets?) really happy with the quality. I don’t see spending $800 on a genuine set as worth it. For an extra $200 you can get custom twin projector fitted with Halo. That is the shizz.
I think I read that you have make some wiring mods for them to work if your VZ didn't have them factory fitted?