Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Luke's OR5UM VZ SSZ

LM8185

293.7rwkw/577.9nm VZ SSZ
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive
So a minor update, I dropped the car off to the tuner this morning to rectify the issues above and I just picked it up. He had a look at the dyno sheet air/fuel graph and said that he put a bit more fuel in down low for daily driving changes etc and hasn't changed that but he did add some fuel up top today. He also tweaked the idle as per the issues I mentioned and wow, it's perfect now, the issues at low rpm's while turning/reversing etc that it did have are well and truly gone, and I tried for an hour solid of driving/parking etc to make it happen. So happy with the end result, awesome daily driver with plenty of power all through the rev range.

Last edited:

Gaiter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Thunder
Definitely looks ready for a track day! Plenty of rubber!!!

Have fun

LM8185

293.7rwkw/577.9nm VZ SSZ
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive
Just a quick update, as its been long overdue. The misses has signed off on a Harrop HTV2300 blower and as such I've been doing some work to get it ready for the blower. Yesterday I picked it up after having an Xtreme Twin Plate Organic Clutch Kit and JHP Pro Billet Adjustable Short Shifter installed, as well as giving the diff some TLC with a Trutrac and new bearings etc to compliment the 3:73:1 gears it has from factory. Surge Tank and twin pumps soon then its Blower time. Bring on 400+rwkw!!!