Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Mini !!!

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
It had been "valeted" for sale so had some shiny greasy crap over all of the hard plastics.

Woke up early this morning and couldn't help myself so went over it all with Bowdens Orange Agent and Vinyl Care.

Much better.

GHpvzv7.jpeg

Reactions: Lex

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
I want to do the leather as well but am waiting on some Duragloss shampoo to come from Care Care Products.

Will then give that the once over as per the VE.

Reactions: Lex

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
And additinal case of not being able to help myself, I clayed, compounded, polished and waxed the rear spoiler and mirror caps.....haven't got time to do the whole car today.

QcczDIh.jpeg

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
Roof lining failed.....again.

Time to engage a pro to sort it out.

Also, this is now on a sabbatical from daily duties as the young bloke picked up a new to him car yesterday.

2010 Lancer VRX
1 owner
160k kms
2.4 litre
5 spd manual
Leather
Climate control
Auto wipers and headlights
Kick ass factory Rockford Fosgate sound system with good sized sub in the boot.

Drives nice with plenty of poke.

v5148WR.jpeg
Not a bad car at all and kudos to your son for driving a manual, that's a dying breed in today's day and age... Should also be more reliable than the Mini as well...

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Not a bad car at all and kudos to your son for driving a manual, that's a dying breed in today's day and age... Should also be more reliable than the Mini as well...
Yeah we have had a really good run from our Outlander. The biggest cost has been a cracked condenser, which is common on Mitsubishis and a few other Japanese makes. But nothing much else has gone wrong. Mitsubishi's seem to be really well made over the last 10 years or so.

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
Yeah we have had a really good run from our Outlander. The biggest cost has been a cracked condenser, which is common on Mitsubishis and a few other Japanese makes. But nothing much else has gone wrong. Mitsubishi's seem to be really well made over the last 10 years or so.
I know of somebody with a Magna which is over 20 years old... It's blowing lots of blue smoke and is on its last legs, but the engine will refuse to die!