Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Mist washer jets

Paul Smedley

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY23 Tesla Model 3 RWD, MY23 Tesla Model Y RWD
Na those must be for earlier models.
To anyone else following this thread, I can confirm that 39140052 are indeed the mist/spray type and work great. Perfect fit for 2018 Holden zb commodore
Where did you end up getting them from? ebay US?

87VLCALAIS

Reaction score
Members Ride
3.8 VY S Manual, ZB RSV
Na those must be for earlier models.
To anyone else following this thread, I can confirm that 39140052 are indeed the mist/spray type and work great. Perfect fit for 2018 Holden zb commodore
I'd be keen to know too where you got yours and how much? Just been looking on line.

1qazwsx4

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB commodore sedan RS
Where did you end up getting them from? ebay US?
I'd be keen to know too where you got yours and how much? Just been looking on line.

Here's the ones I ordered
The shipping was alot less than other sellers for sending to NZ - note the part numbers are different but can confirm they're the mist type and they fit. My total cost was US $33 for a set (shipping and tax/gst included)

Last edited:

Paul Smedley

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY23 Tesla Model 3 RWD, MY23 Tesla Model Y RWD
Thanks for posting that link. the ebay Global shipping program is expensive, but it must depend on the package size the seller has specified for the item. I know these don't work out to be cheap, but I'm glad I did the upgrade for my ZB and also the BK Astra (Same part).

1qazwsx4

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB commodore sedan RS
Thanks for posting that link. the ebay Global shipping program is expensive, but it must depend on the package size the seller has specified for the item. I know these don't work out to be cheap, but I'm glad I did the upgrade for my ZB and also the BK Astra (Same part).
No worries, yeah I avoid eBay's GSP like the plaque but unfortunately no one had these sprayers for a reasonable price all up. I even tried going through my dealer here and got told they couldn't access them. Tried to sell me other jet style units assuring me that they were what I needed... Definitely glad I swapped to these, very very happy with them. No longer will my car drink 500mls every time the pump goes on

Reactions: Lex

1qazwsx4

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB commodore sedan RS
A question to those frequenting here... When trying to clean your window, if you pull the trigger to activate the sprayers - do yours come on instantly or after a wipe or two of the wipers? It seems like our cars needs a non return valve installed to stop the water returning to the resovoir

87VLCALAIS

Reaction score
Members Ride
3.8 VY S Manual, ZB RSV
A question to those frequenting here... When trying to clean your window, if you pull the trigger to activate the sprayers - do yours come on instantly or after a wipe or two of the wipers? It seems like our cars needs a non return valve installed to stop the water returning to the resovoir
I don't recall any delay with the spray. I'll try and remember to try it tommorow to confirm.

1qazwsx4

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB commodore sedan RS
I don't recall any delay with the spray. I'll try and remember to try it tommorow to confirm.
Appreciated, if I use mine it takes maybe 1-2 seconds before water comes out and annoys the sh!t out of me cause it makes a mess on the windows and damages wipers

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
mine has a delay after it has not been used for a while.