Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Monty Monaro

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Maloo , 2002 Monaro
Well that's still not working like it should
I think I need to go to tuition school

Last edited:

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
drag and drop your photo straight onto the imgur page, it will upload, wait for it to tell you it's finished.

hover over the image and you'll see a url and a dropdown arrow - go to the arrow, still hovering and click "get share links" - click the copy next to the url underneath "BBCode (Forums)"

Paste into your post - and wallah.

QYdJFMO.jpg

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Thanks for that info I was using my tablet and trying to load them through it and as far as I can see that's not going to work so back to desktop.
So car been feeling a bit loose in the back end lately so did a bit of research and figured the front K frame bushes were worn
Apparently taking advantage of the extra grunt I now have can lead them to prematurely wear out Lol
As you can see from my blurry photo of one arm of the frame paint is peeling off and rust starting, not very happy but I have to keep reminding myself it is 15 years old now.
So plans were/are starting to formulate for frame out, refurbish and diff change but that might be slower than I like as ute has decided it doesn't like that idea.
Any bushes are in, car got washed and cleaned, ready to get rained on apparently on Thursday as I'm having the pleasure of using for transport this week maybe for the next few weeks unless I man up put the winter woolies on use the bike, just very easy to talk yourself out of that one when your leaving at 5 in the morning.
Aa5Px5w.jpg

Pl3eBbW.jpg

J9MyzAx.jpg

AKAqaAH.jpg

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Thanks, have to say that even after 8 years ownership, I'm still just as happy to sometimes go out to garage and sit and look at it while sinking a few beers as I am driving it.

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
I'm cursed , there so many more important things to be spending money on but last weeks impulse buy turned up today , this is a real surprise for me I normally think things through to death but I'm extremely happy now the new tail lights look
uBJeG6N.jpg

So much better with all that redness gone , probably helps with black with black tail light surrounds.