Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

mulligan's VN

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
Looks good mulligan, not wat i was expecting to see.

She will look hot once you get sum mags on her n sum tint, drop her a lil n she be sweeet.

Need to get us sum more shots of her eh.

Good work mate, does she treat ya good?

calaiscruzer

I drink beer, and I vote!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Atlas Grey VN SS
Good start with the kit.
The doors look a bit boring now that theyre smoothed, pretty good job done though ill give you that.
Definetely needs mags ASAP!

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
Haha, may I enquire as to what you were expecting?

Not a sexy black car with filled doors i can tell ya that.

Just from what ive read around the traps, i didnt think urs would be soo nice n kitted up.

Black rims look tuff atm, with black tint she would be sweet.
Cracked Headlight :(

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S Pack Ute
Yeah, I had a fight with a roo 3 hours after I got the car rolling again from the respray and fitting of the kit :S

Car went straight back off the road. Haha and even worse the weather too a bad turn for the worse while we were respraying the car (splintered headlights does wonders for black paint :() so i have a really nice orange peel effect till i can find the time to give it a cut and polish :S haha thank god 90% of people dont notice it :)

as for the rims... well... they're the stock 14"s that came with it lol. black enamal + chrome centre caps makes them bearable till i can afford to buy something better :).

posting this from work so cant post fresh pics yet

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S Pack Ute
I just love talking to myself so imma post here and bump this lol.

Recently tinted all the windows. Doesn't look a whole lot different but really cuts the heat down. Looks a heap better from some angles but yeah... for the most part its a meh factor :)

Can't see the point in posting pics of the tint atm.

Also, can't really go further on any mods at present as I may have to use the money to move soonish :S (trying to get a new job in cairns :D). If that comes through hopefully shall be rolling 2" or 3" lower and on 17"'s (prices for larger tyres is kinda off putting lol) within 2 months :thumbsup:

Berlinarator

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS-Z
man hot ride how much do you want for it? gammon lol but seriously i like the doors and the boot. not a fan of the interior colour... but everything else compensates. i rekkon 18" chromies would suit, i don't think you should go for anything bigger on a pre-vt. look forward to seeing it lowered, but have fun going over speed bumps with that kit.

Good on ya mate looks good.