Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 98 VT SS 5.0L

cliffo83

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 5.0L Series 1
Hey guys. Heres my 1998 series I VT SS 5.0L I picked up for $3500 a couple of months ago. Paint still in good condition with a few minor blemishes with no clear coat peeling at all. All original paper work and log book included with 233k's on the clock. Stock standard with original vt mags including spare. All ive done is install a 2 din clarion headunit, apline speakers front and back and put in a red cluster dial face, a silver surround and installed some blue leds. Mod plans are to install extractors with 3" exhaust, mild cam, memcal chip and cold air induction.

Last edited:

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Maloo , 2002 Monaro
Looks great , considering what they were in their day , it's a lot of car for the money . With those mods you'll love it . the sound of the aussie v8 = fantastic

cliffo83

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 5.0L Series 1
Looks great , considering what they were in their day , it's a lot of car for the money . With those mods you'll love it . the sound of the aussie v8 = fantastic
Thanks. Although it has that nice 5.0L note to it even for being stock, but I cant wait to upgrade the exhaust first to get the grunt im looking for.

Smithston

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt ss 5.0
Hey guys. Heres my 1998 series I VT SS 5.0L I picked up for $3500 a couple of months ago. Paint still in good condition with a few minor blemishes with no clear coat peeling at all. All original paper work and log book included with 233k's on the clock. Stock standard with original vt mags including spare. All ive done is install a 2 din clarion headunit, apline speakers front and back and put in a red cluster dial face, a silver surround and installed some blue leds. Mod plans are to install extractors with 3" exhaust, mild cam, memcal chip and cold air induction.

Nice. Will get even nicer as the years roll by i think. I have one the same so i am biased!

FlatOut 710

Yeah nah mate
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 VT Commodore S Pac
$3,500?? You wot? :D nah but she looks good for her age and price, have fun with it mate :)

cliffo83

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 5.0L Series 1
Just painted my dash liquid silver....heres some pics.