Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Brand new car just purchased: 2006 SV6 VE

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Yeah lol they old smiley emoji not the ones I'm using on my Samsung galaxy s23 Ultra.

Yeah, you can only use the forum emojis.

If you click on the three vertical dots at the top of the comment box and then the smiley face, you can choose from a select few.

:);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
Yes I do have more pictures of the interior but you're not going to like it only because I've got Essendon bombers merchandise around the whole car just about lol

But yes I plan on paying off the car as the day I picked up the car I ended up getting the sack from my job that I actually applied for this loan so I need to find another job but luckily for me I've got 4000 or 3k in the bank still in the bank to cover the loan and I just found out today that the loan doesn't start for another week.

I will be servicing the car a lot better than my previous two cars which unfortunately were not Holden's and I virtually screw both cars completely up, that's not going to happen to this car.

I don't plan on moding this car paid off. which get is going to take a while.
Which unfortunately isn't for another 7 year's.

Needs more spew emoji.

Go Tiges !
GO PIES!

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Maloo , 2002 Monaro
Good car !!!
You're all idiots = go footy wise = go the idiots that didn't turn up in last years GF!!