Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My first holden!

millzy555

Reaction score
Members Ride
Mazda.....
Been a ford guy my whole driving life, had a few XR6 turbo's, but was drawn to the VF due to the superior tech.
Purchased this today from the dealership

All standard 2014 VF SS Storm ute. No major plans other than to enjoy it for the minute. Will look at a tub liner mat, window tint, weathershields to start then onto a CAI, Exhuast and tune. Nothing too extreme, (i realise i wont get the numbers like the Ford Turbo 6). Will get some better pics once the dealer goes over it for me.

SnowDoggyDogg

2ltr? = Only milk & juice
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen F GTS
Well done mate. It's tough leaving a turbo 6 but owning a V8 ute is just about the right cure for it. You won't miss the crazy arse wheel spin that's for sure!

Romyn

Reaction score
Members Ride
Soon to be Blown VF Redline
Welcome to the team! I'm sure you'll enjoy it

Steveaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS
Was originally a Ford man myself with the VF SS being my first Holden and absolutely loving it, can't argue with what you get for the money compared to the FGX.

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Congrats ....

millzy555

Reaction score
Members Ride
Mazda.....
Was originally a Ford man myself with the VF SS being my first Holden and absolutely loving it, can't argue with what you get for the money compared to the FGX.

Did the same maths with the fgx..., technology/interior is a step ahead. Happy to sacrifice the power for mod cons.