Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My HSV Clubsport

Status
Not open for further replies.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Yeah got that but only ever needed to get in there to swap the surround...
Should be ok then. If it's not plugged in properly you won't be able to switch traction control off.

HSV-Paul

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV Clubsport R8
Should be ok then. If it's not plugged in properly you won't be able to switch traction control off.
Nah that's plugged in, it's the 02 sensor that's unplugged. Not that it's not plugged in properly, it's simply not plugged in... :oops:

The traction control switch works as in when I hit it and the cars not complaining it goes off and on, but it's spitting a dummy all the time and giving a warning on the screen about traction control. The P0030 doesn't trigger low power but just constantly throws the 'check engine' on the screen and the code reader shows me the P0030.

I think once I plug the 02 Sensor back in things will change for the better... :)

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
In that case the traction control would normally sort itself out after a few mins of driving. Seems a bit coincidental that it's having TC error that would be related to the common problems like wheel sensor harness. Normally got to try and remember to switch it off when spinning the rears without the fronts going as well. Happened to me when chasing a vibration, the blokes looking at it didn't turn it off. Threw a hissy for about 5 mins then it corrected itself.

HSV-Paul

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV Clubsport R8
In that case the traction control would normally sort itself out after a few mins of driving. Seems a bit coincidental that it's having TC error that would be related to the common problems like wheel sensor harness. Normally got to try and remember to switch it off when spinning the rears without the fronts going as well. Happened to me when chasing a vibration, the blokes looking at it didn't turn it off. Threw a hissy for about 5 mins then it corrected itself.
Oh I span the rear wheels at the lights earlier lol

• Haha
Reactions: Lex

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I thought at one point you had it running on stands doing tests? That was what I was basing my reasons for traction control error. I didn't realise you only did road testing.

HSV-Paul

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV Clubsport R8
I thought at one point you had it running on stands doing tests? That was what I was basing my reasons for traction control error. I didn't realise you only did road testing.
Once I'd got the TM oil in I did run it on stands in reverse and drive to try and mix the oil round the TM before I got it warm enough to check at the drain plug. About a litre came out before it dripped but yeah was out on the road straight after...

Status
Not open for further replies.