Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Ride VY SS Ute

SS Manual

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS UTE
Top sail plane spoiler as in the additional duck tail type slightly rounded off at the outer edges. Have seen it looking the goods on some, not so on others. Pass at this stage.

Might be a good way to hide the top sail plane failures out there. Hens teeth with the top mount brake light.

It's somebody 3D printing those yet? should be

SS Manual

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS UTE
1674626716261.png

SS Manual

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS UTE
Re did the badges in the red ring, the supplied closed end chrome nuts didn't span there length of the upgraded rear lugs without movement at the mating surface. Factory nuts with chrome covers it is

SS Manual

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS UTE
20*8*43. Rears guards not needing a roll on SSL, Monroe GT sports, front the same but only SL Monroe GT sports. No tuck, rolling 245-30-20, similar rolling diameter as 245-35-19

Just Damo

Reaction score
Members Ride
08 Omega, EA Fairmont (Restoration)
Unfortunately not Damo, are you heading out there mate?
I will be heading down as a spectator, I was gonna run the VE (only Omega) haha but I gotta pull apart the top end and do a few things before I take her down the strip. Just wanna see how it goes eventually, get that rush you know