Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY14 Auto GTS in Sting Red

Fen

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Ute W310
Yeah, and there's an option of grabbing one of those as I'd probably put the Walkinshaw W507 kit on, or trying to get hold of one of the 10 GTS Maloos that came to NZ.

Anyway, this is really a thread so we can all be impressed at SnowDoggyDog's GTS sedan, and I am.

markalan1two

Smile and wave boys !!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
X5 BMW, GenF2 GTS, HSV Y R8, AMG C43
Yeah, and there's an option of grabbing one of those as I'd probably put the Walkinshaw W507 kit on, or trying to get hold of one of the 10 GTS Maloos that came to NZ.

Anyway, this is really a thread so we can all be impressed at SnowDoggyDog's GTS sedan, and I am.

yes i agree SnowDoggyDog its one fine ride congrats

SnowDoggyDogg

2ltr? = Only milk & juice
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen F GTS
Interesting to see how reliable these are down the track, think you've posted 90K on the clock

Whats the auto like, been serviced?

I normally don't like red but she looks mint, enjoy

The car has been maintained by the book and due to the kilometers in the short period of time it's been in to the dealership every 3-4 months.

The tranny in the LSA cars are the heavy duty 6l90e. They're pretty indestructible given by the abuse they've taken in the Camaro and CTS owner forums. They're built for upto 1200nm stock... something the ZF in the Falcons ain't.

SnowDoggyDogg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen F GTS
Very nice ride bud!!
Thanks for all the props guys. I'm totally stoked with the car. Ripped through the Gold Coast hinterland to Mount Tamborine and across the Beechmont plateau to Binna Burra on Sunday. Car is on rails through the corners and while I had the kiddies in the car so I didn't push it, keeping to the speed limit was a chore. The LSA engine sounded amazing through the passes.

SnowDoggyDogg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen F GTS

The GTS Maloo, while rare and sharing the same power rating as the GTS, isn't intercooled. The Gen F2 LSA are... it will make a big difference on days where the ambient temperature is high or you put the car through repeated runs.

Romyn

Reaction score
Members Ride
Soon to be Blown VF Redline
Beautiful car... I just want one

daves8

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 VF Calais V 6.0 | 2013 VF Calais V V6 Wagon
Great car!

Love it in red!

Will you keep it stock, or put an exhaust on it?

SnowDoggyDogg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen F GTS
It's staying stock until the factory warranty ends in 2020 then it's off to Dr. Frankenstein's lab.