Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY17 Son of a gun SSV Redline Sportwagon

greggnleah

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 VF sv6 wagon 2005 VZ LX6 Adventra
I am waiting on my late build SS so I emailed Holden regarding assembly line photos as I was thinking the photos might only apply to the Redline. Holden got back to me today:

The photos we are sending are for limited edition Commodores.
Please feel welcome to contact your dealership to see if they can provide any photos.

Assuming they are talking build pics (which is what I enquired about) wouldn't Holden have to supply them to the Dealer anyway? - I thought the SSVR owners on here were receiving them directly from Holden?...or only through the Dealer?

I got pics of my march 2017 built sv6 wagon sent to me .... if you get it for a sv6 you would think they would do it on the ssv as well

Holden17

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16 SV6 ute/MY17 LMF SS wagon
I got pics of my march 2017 built sv6 wagon sent to me .... if you get it for a sv6 you would think they would do it on the ssv as well
But Gregg,
who sent them, Holden Or your Dealer?
Did you ask for them or did they just arrive?
How long after you took delivery?

Sorry for all the questions but what I'm finding is that Customer Care are giving different responses (someone suggested this is because Holden's CC is outsourced/call centre) and some dealers seem to know about the pics while others (even large ones) don't have a clue.

greggnleah

Reaction score
Members Ride
But Gregg,
who sent them, Holden Or your Dealer?
Did you ask for them or did they just arrive?
How long after you took delivery?

Sorry for all the questions but what I'm finding is that Customer Care are giving different responses (someone suggested this is because Holden's CC is outsourced/call centre) and some dealers seem to know about the pics while others (even large ones) don't have a clue.
Hi mate,
I got the email from [email protected]

It came through unexpected roughly three weeks after taking delivery of the car , (that was 7 weeks ago)

greggnleah

Reaction score
Members Ride
IMG_6596.PNG IMG_6595.PNG IMG_6594.PNG

Holden17

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16 SV6 ute/MY17 LMF SS wagon
Cheers for that mate.
This was also in an online article with today's date.
"..Holden has issued a press release today, revealing that over 50 per cent of the individual build-plate numbers have already been reserved, after just 15 minutes. The manufacturer is keeping all its customers in the loop, with pictures of each car on the production line forwarded to its respective buyer during 2017. That includes the buyers of ‘boggo’ Commodores, not just the limited-edition variants....'
So yeah, that must even include my 'boggo' Commodore, haha. Just a pity Holden customer care doesn't seem to know about this :rolleyes:

mrjasonhong

Reaction score
Members Ride
SOAG MY17 VFII SS-V Redline Sportwagon
How did u get those production line photos? Mine was built on 2 Feb.
Hey mate, I emailed holden customer care and after a few emails back and forth and about 2 weeks later, i received the same email as the guys above.

myls362

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV Redline
Heard back from Holden yesterday:

"Our production department has informed me that all customers should be receiving an email with details on how to retrieve their photos. We’re currently not sure on what the timing is for this occurring is, so please keep an eye out on for your email inbox."