Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New VE Interior Pics

BadMac

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS.
Originally posted on one of the Ford Forums

ve1.jpg

ve2.jpg

ve3.jpg

ve4.jpg

Stretchomatic

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
86 VL Berlina M5
OMG!!! for the first time ever i'm happy for ford...thankyou ford forum.

Looks nice, the door handles look pretty similar to the VZ ones, just more angular and those buttons between the power windows and shifter look interesting. just one wierd thing...the handbrake looks strange...like really fat...

Sweet either way!!!

Stretchomatic

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
86 VL Berlina M5
and another thing...does anyone here reckon they could photoshop the rear end? i mean all the angles are fairly visible...but then again i dont know how to photoshop...anyway just an idea...

VLACS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS executive
the hand brake looks bad when its up but when your driving that shoudl sit flush with the rest of the console making it invisible i would think. i good idea in my oppinion. looks very nice imo

blackahcdx

Reaction score
handbrake is awesome

gear lever is horrid!!!

392RWkwSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
i agree gear lever is digusting!!! thats the lowest spec commy as its only got the 4 speeder. I seriously hope the gear lever is changed for all the other models coz that is really revolting!! i'd prefer the vz jobbie over that! the colour is killa though. shits all over the red hot that they used to hav. mettalics over plains any day!!!

Last edited:

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
I want someone to take some pics under the front end so we can identify the 8's from the 6's

grrrrrrrrr

Cheers
MaT

Dave398

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Ute Nickel Silver
392RWkwSS said:
i agree gear lever is digusting!!! thats the lowest spec commy as its only got the 4 speeder. I seriously hope the gear lever is changed for all the other models coz that is really revolting!! i'd prefer the vz jobbie over that! the colour is killa though. shits all over the red hot that they used to hav. mettalics over plains any day!!!

With the wood grain in the dash, I think its more of a Berlina spec model and nowhere do those pictures prove its a 4 speed.