Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Night Photography

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
There is talk melbourne city is going to ban graffiti art here, I hate graffiti but here it should stay it is amazing

hosier-lane-2.jpg

toey@carfx

Detailing Junkie
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
2007 wm caprice
here are 3 shots i took on holiday last week, no editing, just straight from the card (jpeg) and to photobucket

first is the view from our room at the mercure sydney 14th floor. 10 sec exposure, iso 200. camera was sitting on desk for this shot

second is the pool at the b&b we stayed at in newell beach, about a hour north of cairns. 8 sec exposure, iso 1600. the camera was sitting on the deck for this shot.

third is something that was hanging on the wall at the b&b. 2.5 sec exposure, iso 400. this was taken freehand, wish i took the tripod as i liked this but its a little blury :(

these were taken with my canon 300d which i only just started to use manual mode 2 weeks ago and still trying stuff out to see what effect it has on the image.

IMG_1853.jpg

IMG_1872.jpg

IMG_1868.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1853.jpg
    IMG_1853.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_1872.jpg
    IMG_1872.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_1868.jpg
    IMG_1868.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 203

itsArthurKomar

sexy beast
Reaction score
Members Ride
super awesome time machine
haha yeah those stupid small ones gimme the shits :p
Thanks mate,

Yea I would've played with longer exposures but I don't have a tripod, only this stupid little 10cm plastic one that came with my camera :hmmm:

B-roca

I’m an F-18, bro
Reaction score
Members Ride
N/A
haha yeah those stupid small ones gimme the shits :p

Its pretty bloody silly TBH.
Little 10cm tripod, if you don't have the silly little legs bent out perfectly the lense's weight causes the camera to fall flat on its face.
Silly little plastic feet play slip n' slide on pretty much every surface...

But hey better that nothing, I really do need to get myself a tripod though. Just inconvient to set up A tripod everytime, it would be nice if someone would make one like ones of those pop-up umbrellas and you could just push a button and BAM! :)

itsArthurKomar

sexy beast
Reaction score
Members Ride
super awesome time machine
now theres an idea
Its pretty bloody silly TBH.
Little 10cm tripod, if you don't have the silly little legs bent out perfectly the lense's weight causes the camera to fall flat on its face.
Silly little plastic feet play slip n' slide on pretty much every surface...

But hey better that nothing, I really do need to get myself a tripod though. Just inconvient to set up A tripod everytime, it would be nice if someone would make one like ones of those pop-up umbrellas and you could just push a button and BAM! :)