Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Our MY15 SV6 Storm Sportwagon

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
My point is simple, if you are going to advertise a brand let them pay for it and I'm sure Daniel will send some stickers for free given he uses SUP3RST4R_DJ Ute to advertise Vossens.

Haha I'm not fussed about buying stickers, as long as they aren't like $20 each. I'm pretty happy if my ute is being used for advertising anyways. I do get were you are coming from though.

As far as sharing forged wheels between us 3, the hardest part would be deciding on a set haha though I do quite like the new Vossen x Work wheels they are bringing out.

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
As far as sharing forged wheels between us 3, the hardest part would be deciding on a set haha though I do quite like the new Vossen x Work wheels they are bringing out.

Yea same here mate, probably not for our cars but very cool. Could possibly make the bottom one work.

image_zpsixcpqg24.jpeg

image_zpslltlckyk.jpeg

panhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars
Yea same here mate, probably not for our cars but very cool. Could possibly make the bottom one work.

Yeah those are all nice rims, it’s a shame our cars can’t handle those offsets as I’m old school and still love the deep dish look.

panhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars
What's these HRE'S you speak of anyway? The abbreviation doesn't ring a bell...

You only have to type HRE into a search engine to find them or ask the question on any USA, Asian or European car forum and you’ll find how popular they are from street to track.

You can pick them up with your little finger and carry them.

They tend to be fitted more to high end cars because of the cost but you’ll also see them on Corvettes, Mustangs and the like.

The World's Best Custom Forged Wheels for Motorsport, Performance, SUV and Luxury Vehicles | HRE Performance Wheels

My HRE 3 piece forged Comp 93’s

waynebatt

Only milk should be 2L
Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 VF SV6 Storm Sportwagon
F yeah they look mint!... Don't have a black VF GTS by any chance do you?

Nitrate Thunder

Couldn't afford Redline
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV
You only have to type HRE into a search engine to find them or ask the question on any USA, Asian or European car forum and you’ll find how popular they are from street to track.

You can pick them up with your little finger and carry them.

They tend to be fitted more to high end cars because of the cost but you’ll also see them on Corvettes, Mustangs and the like.

The World's Best Custom Forged Wheels for Motorsport, Performance, SUV and Luxury Vehicles | HRE Performance Wheels

My HRE 3 piece forged Comp 93’s

Awesome Car......I could only dream of owning one of them......they smoke most things on the road....soooo coool :)

Glennmull

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF storm sports wagon
Lowering enquiry

Hi mate, getting a set of 20" HSVi originals for my ride the same as yours. How much did you lower the front &rear to get at that height and also how much did it cost, cheers Glenn.

Last edited:

Glennmull

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF storm sports wagon
Lowering enquiry

Hi mate, getting a set of 20" HSVi originals for my ride the same as yours. How much did you lower the front &great to get at that height and also how much did it cost, cheers Glenn.