Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VT-VX] Paint Door Handles VT/VX

edals

Reaction score
Members Ride
-
Yeah me too! I just can't stop..... musical horns, uhf radio, custom fur-lined interior (including headlining and door inserts), neons and led's in all the storage compartments and boot, soundproofed, red painted engine cover lettering, red calipers, chrome tip, console bin light, black painted interior light surround, visors and grab handles, twin horns, chromed under the windows, leds under bonnet for checking oil etc at night, etc, etc, etc.......... But it's all cost me very little to do and I get more fun from doing these things than actually using them when they're installed! A bloke's gotta have a hobby eh?:rofl2:

My gawd thats alot of tinkering lol. Its all fun, got to do something to keep ya busy lol. looking into doing the foot wheel lights and tapping into the roof lighting. Interesting ID with the Lights under the bonnet.

Helmo645

Reaction score
Members Ride
Did you prime the door handles first? sand them back?

edals

Reaction score
Members Ride
-
No Mate, Just Some Wax and grease remover, and a few coats of paint and clear, all good :)

Helmo645

Reaction score
Members Ride
Just did it and looks fantastic thanks heaps for the idea! Now dont have to worry about buying snazzier door handles haha