Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Police! Rate the performance of your locals!

Rate your cops

• Excellent!, they arrive promptly and are friendly

Votes: 21 13.1%
  • Alright, they get the job done.

Votes: 40 25.0%
  • Not too bad, a bit rude or slow.

Votes: 42 26.3%
  • Retarted monkeys could do a better job.

Votes: 57 35.6%

• Total voters

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
tell the transport mob in WA and see if they do anything about it.... it is their duty to remove unroadworthy cars from the road

vy_storm

just another moderator...
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.users.on.net
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6L
^^ ditto. I am pretty sure you can dob in smoke belching cars to Transport SA here. As responsible members of the public we should report more of this stuff.

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
rb gemini's smoked from factory:thumbsup: they are camira motors in another small box shell lol... but yes i do agree with you adam i thik that people should dob in alot more unroadworty cars than they do... it would make driving alot better:)

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
:rofl:

Retarded is how it is spelt.

Our police here do an excellent job. Hoons are kept under wraps, alot of pullovers on modified vehicles(even my own at least once a week). A zero tolerance nightlife campaign is keeping the city feeling safer. Honestly, no one could expect a better job from these guys especially with the low numbers.

I think he removes second heads.

only really just took note of your spelling correction, sometimes i type to fast for my head to get around!:bang:

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
i voted there Alright, they get the job done.
seriously there not that bad around my area, my sisters house got broken into and trashed and it took about 5 hours to get there. not bad compared to what ive read here and the officer was a good guy. we were talking to him for like an hour giving us advice on how to avoid it and so on.
and as for being pulled over? ive only been pulled over once in sunshine... guy wasnt bad, just gave me the usual "can you please blow into the breathiliser(spelling?) until i say stop?" then done a check and a little convo and sent me on my way. once i got it bad and almost got canaried by being in the wrong place at the wrong time but it happens but that wasnt in sunshine, 1 bad pull over out of like 4-5 pullovers. not bad:D.
so really my locals do a pretty good job concidering there is alot of **** going on around the west of melbs.
if there is any of them good cops around on this site then congrats:D good job, its good to see there are still some who dont hate all because of individuals actions:D:D:D

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
A bit slow around here.

Rang them last Saturday night at 4am coz there was about 50-60 teenagers in my street fighting with weapons, bricks, rocks and god knows what else. Lots of language etc and woke my 4 year old up in hysterics coz he had no idea wtf was going on with all the screaming out the front.

About 1 hour later it went over the scanner asking for anyone avalible, a local car was doing a welfare check, kind of thought a large fight with weapons would have some for of priority. By the time someone decided to get the job sent through it was all over, so we called to inform them it was all over and done with.

The_Fat_Man

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VE omega ute 3.6 AY6
the cops around here arent all that bad but alittle slow.... i was pulled over around 15 times before they realised i was illigally driving my ss and took my licence. when i say 15 times i finish work at 230am on weekends sometimes so they pull me over for rbts and stuff like that.... i was once accused of street racing and burn outs while i was at work (i work on xpt trains) so it couldnt of been me and when i told the officer this he told me to step out of the car so he could call my work to check... only this was it was pi**ing down rain so i wasnt happy.

LeojVS

Qawwa.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V6 S Ute, 76 Buick
small town, the cop lives next door to the station, is happy to buy the lads a beer when off duty, and is generally a cool guy. Its a one cop station. Funiest thing happened over Chrissy. There was a domestic and he must have been off duty, but due to the call out, he came running down the road (cop shop is 12 houses up the road) still dressing himself, in sneakers, holding his utility belt, hair a mess. Funny sight! He dissapered a little later and came back looking all official, and dressed. :thumbsup: