Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Post Pictures of your VE/WM here.

JezzRyan21

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE-SS-V
Hey guys
I have just purchased my first SS-V and i pick it up this week, I've never had a V8 before so this is quite new to me and exciting.
It's lowered on Supersports, has a catback exhaust and also comes with a factory sunroof.
my ss-v (1).jpg
my ss-v (2).jpg

PaulMcGTS

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Special Vehicles GTS 2007 VE Sedan 6.0 i V
My Holden Special Vehicles GTS 2007
Ive only had it a few months and been so busy with road worthies and rego I haven't taken any pics personally. These were from the dealer I bought it from in WA and some are a tad blurry. I bought it sight unseen and had it literally shipped To Melbourne due to the floods at that time.
Broom, Broom (2).jpg
CameraZOOM-20211214084335761.jpg
CameraZOOM-20211214084409612.jpg

Mr. Brightside

Reaction score
Members Ride
1982 VH 253 4 speed, 2006 VE SSV M6
My Holden Special Vehicles GTS 2007
Ive only had it a few months and been so busy with road worthies and rego I haven't taken any pics personally. These were from the dealer I bought it from in WA and some are a tad blurry. I bought it sight unseen and had it literally shipped To Melbourne due to the floods at that time.
Was the condition as described when it arrived? Must have been a good deal to buy one from WA and have it transported to Melbourne.

PaulMcGTS

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Special Vehicles GTS 2007 VE Sedan 6.0 i V
Was the condition as described when it arrived? Must have been a good deal to buy one from WA and have it transported to Melbourne
Yes it was a little risky and it's in immaculate condition inside an out. The only problem it had was two pre-cat O2 sensors and it looks like the previous owner tried to adapt a OTR Mafless system but I've since re-maffed it lol It was running too rich with the mafess and after a chat with I think it's Andrew at HSV about properly tuning without a maf didn't think it was worth the hassle. I wanted the car or one that had that exact look for a very long time after seeing one a mates mate owned. And I had been looking here for about 6 months and nada. WA had two with this one having less KMs. They wanted $53,000 but I got him down to $45,000 because I had been watching it for quite a while and they were slowly reducing the price by $500 a month and that was with shiping cost as well. In the end it cost $48,000 with GST.

Davemac

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 SSV Redline & 2009 SS Sportswagon
This post goes back a long way. Took me a long time before I finally owned an Aussie V8. It was so much fun as my weekend car that I bought another V8 as a daily driver as the previous VE V6, although a great car to drive, just didn't have that sound. ;)

20220730_164133.jpg

My 2010 VE SSV Redline. A work in progress but a good base to start with.

20221118_180631.jpg

My 2009 VE SS wagon is my daily driver. The paint needs some TLC but not too bad and only the usual minor car park dents. Came with AFM so this was disabled and new mufflers fitted so that it actually sounds like a V8. :cool: