Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Project 12 second daily vt berlina

H

harrop.senator

Pedders aren't much stiffer in the rates then king's. Emailed dobinson, Lovell, king's and Pedders for their rates when I was chopping and changing in my senator.

Lovells the stiffest of shelf. Pedders sports riders about the same or a little under the hd king's from memory.

I've got hhd in the caprice and compared to the stock hd king's it hooks so much better. They're a custom order towing spring for a ute and 600-1000lbs/inch. It doesn't squat as much which everyone thinks gets you off the line better but in my opinion it doesn't.

Drops about an inch on launch and holds it til top of first then settles after the drop into second. I now plan on running these springs in every it's commodore I own. This is the second one and absolutely no complaints at all.

vtchris

Reaction score
Members Ride
series1 99 vt wagon
Thanks mate yes im rapt in it so far im looking for some fog lights atm and there is still a few things i wana do but im happy as a pig in **** atm
Ive done a video and put it on you tube of pics of the build so far fill free to subscribe and share it around
The link is below
Thanks guys

vtchris

Reaction score
Members Ride
series1 99 vt wagon
Pedders aren't much stiffer in the rates then king's. Emailed dobinson, Lovell, king's and Pedders for their rates when I was chopping and changing in my senator.

Lovells the stiffest of shelf. Pedders sports riders about the same or a little under the hd king's from memory.

I've got hhd in the caprice and compared to the stock hd king's it hooks so much better. They're a custom order towing spring for a ute and 600-1000lbs/inch. It doesn't squat as much which everyone thinks gets you off the line better but in my opinion it doesn't.

Drops about an inch on launch and holds it til top of first then settles after the drop into second. I now plan on running these springs in every it's commodore I own. This is the second one and absolutely no complaints at all.
Thanks man ill check them out if im not happy with the kings i now have in mine

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Thanks mate yes im rapt in it so far im looking for some fog lights atm and there is still a few things i wana do but im happy as a pig in **** atm
Ive done a video and put it on you tube of pics of the build so far fill free to subscribe and share it around
The link is below
Thanks guys

For fog lights, try Shane at DBR Holden wreckers....Barndoota Street Salisbury Plains...He is as cheap as for stuff if he has got it....

BTW, love the music in the clip....Top choice :)

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Thank you mate i will deff try mark he is just around the corner from me too

I noticed your location...Hence my suggestion...:) And I'm quite surprised I haven't seen your rides, as I'm around the Salisbury area and have mates around your area too...

I bought a pair of front VT calipers and flexible lines from him ($20) and a pair of VS front seats, in perfect condition for $50....So his prices are pretty darn good

vtchris

Reaction score
Members Ride
series1 99 vt wagon
Thanks mate
Yea im supriced you havnt
Ive been told he is cheap and that sounds like he is ill go see him during the week see how i go

D

devilly

Yeap I'll second that shane dbr is great and they don't sell rubbish parts either :) Just ring make sure they got it first :) :) nice vid of the car, keep going with it :) Can't wait to see what you do next.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Nice effort mate, she's come along way. I was relieved to see the height adjustment on those rims much better :)

So what's the plan for 12's?

vtchris

Reaction score
Members Ride
series1 99 vt wagon
Nice effort mate, she's come along way. I was relieved to see the height adjustment on those rims much better :)

So what's the plan for 12's?
Thanks mate
Im going to get it returned soon and see what it goes from there and then if i need to ill look at cams stale ect then just not 100 percent shore what ill do there yet