Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

putting a aero kit on???

commy92

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP WAGON V6
whats these races in maryborough your talking about ice on the sunny coast and goto uni in hervey bay. Have a unit up there to. Might have to come out one night.

fitzy2005

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 Berlina
Mack said:
Hahahaha, it is funny. I see Martin drivin a Maroon VR around somtimes, is that urs or his?

thats his vs, mines a silver vr, whats your name? he knows you?

DAMO_5L

ILLEGAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN turbo 5L V8 aero, Rodeo minitruck, VR SS 355
Mack said:
Yeh my name is Zack. He will know me.
P.S. I think i saw Damo's Aero this arvee, was u parked at brad botchers used cars at about 5:15pm?

yeah that was it. i was tunin a skyline there, what u think of it??

DAMO_5L

ILLEGAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mack said:
Its a real looker, thats fo sure. Nice paintjob too, kit looked great from where I was.

yeah i wanted it to look different. but i think it looks a little too different cause the pigs are tryin to fuk me over every weekend. but what are they goin to do. give me a fine ( got heaps anyway just add to the collection) take my car... i'll build a new one and more on. i dont care cops are wanker and need to piss off... thats why i drive to the bay and bundy a bet.. to many pigs ere for my likein... any-who whats happenin this weekend

Emackulation

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
'92 HSV VP GTS
Haha, u got that much moolah to do it again! damn. Man ive been so lucky when it comes to cops, soo soo lucky. Im in love with this VP SS in Victoria, i wuna buy it but not financially stable enough to lol, its in Mint condition. Drags on this weekend? If so where and what time.

DAMO_5L

ILLEGAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
commy92 said:
whats these races in maryborough your talking about ice on the sunny coast and goto uni in hervey bay. Have a unit up there to. Might have to come out one night.

Yeah if u wanna cum up and look or race they are usually on friday/saturday nites.. just sit with us all till we leave to go out.