Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Redline

michaellevy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
Nah, when you buy the Black SSV Redline, pretty stupid that the top of the range SSV only comes with chrome wheels when in black. Even the standard SS comes with more options for wheels. Strange how they made it like that.

Next up is the black out pack and body armour.

Then its off to C&A Auto Fashion for a Magnuson 2300 Heartbeat Supercharger and pack. Pedders suspension Coilovers.

Supercharged VF Commodore SS-V ~ C&A Auto Fashion - YouTube

corhijasna

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss commodore / WM Caprice V
thanks Michael,i personally think they look nice,suits the ss more than the lip imo

the 20's don't even look that big ,very nice though,did you keep the standard chrome wheels or did they give you pittance for it

michaellevy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
Hahaha

Sounds like you know Wheel dealers aye??? Yeah I still had to pay $450 changeover to get the 20's. Thats not bad tho, I thought the chrome factory looked a little bit plasticy even tho they say they are forged.

Everyone has their own preference I know. Not bagging the Lip spoiler just saying its not for my taste.

I will keep the photo's coming as I do the work to it. When they fit the Pedder's I can adjust it as it suits me, in Rebound, Damper and in Height.

corhijasna

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss commodore / WM Caprice V
sounds good with rebound etc, 450 is pretty good really ,not bad at all

totally agree with the spoiler-as they say - each to their own

Shane-0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Hey Shane-o,

I'm also hoping to receive my black redline in 2 weeks at the end of October. If it actually arrives it would have been a 9 week wait since originally ordered. Did you add any options?

Sorry for the very very late reply you most likely have your car by now, Still waiting for mine. Tomorrow(13/11/2013) is D-DAY, Hopefully pick it up. I got darkest legal tint, paint protection, interior protection, sports armour, engine cover for a bit of bling, floor mats, boot lip protector,locknuts, 6 year warranty. And hopefully still able to get dealer price on Walkinshaw W310 pack it's about $700 cheaper than the retail price. Got prices knocked down on all of those items as my folks both bought 2 VF's off them so they looked after me. :) Main thing I'll be looking at changing is the chrome rims at some point, Dealer simply won't budge on giving me the black rims for the black redline, Even offered money. ;)
Might look at lowering it a little, Looks fat and tough lowered with the lip spoiler especially with the staggered rims!

slob63

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf ssv redline auto xmas
I still haven't tinted my car yet , has anybody had problems with the sat nav. When they tinted their car I know in years gone by problems arose , the tint affecting reception

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkwrong thread

duaned

Reaction score
Members Ride
M6 Red Hot MSE
Shouldn't do. The Sat Nav antenna is external and not part of the window.