Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

-= Series III L67 VS Ute =-

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute Series III 1999
Bit of a wash today, b&m will be installed this week bit worried I'm gonna lose my centre console but oh well..
avesuby5.jpg
3a8y2a8e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dobesz

355ssute
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ss ute
Pretty sure you need a drop down box or sits way way to high! Cav has his in a manual surround with leather boot etc and looks as neat as any I ever seen

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute Series III 1999
ok so my diff gears are stock ready to be picked up. the total price is, $680 for 3:9:1 Gears + $235 for bearings and apparently retail price would be about $1600?

does anyone know if that sounds about right or is there somewhere else i could get cheaper?

Pretty sure you need a drop down box or sits way way to high! Cav has his in a manual surround with leather boot etc and looks as neat as any I ever seen

yeah seen a few pics of one in a manuel surround looked very mint.. would i just need that middle part of the manual console or?

dobesz

355ssute
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ss ute
I put a Harrop center in 1200 plus new gears and fitting 700!!! Would never rebuild a standard center again as my stroker killed it in 6 months!
Look at cava454 ride he has done it! Yea just use the manual plastic facia, but not sure how u do drop down box

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute Series III 1999
I put a Harrop center in 1200 plus new gears and fitting 700!!! Would never rebuild a standard center again as my stroker killed it in 6 months!
Look at cava454 ride he has done it! Yea just use the manual plastic facia, but not sure how u do drop down box

hmmm yeah i shall hit him up cheers, and not sure about getting these gears from difflappers... just seen some on ebay for 250$ 3:89, may be a bit dodgy but...?

MADDNE33

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 vs ute series 3
I'm running 3.89s in my ute. Pulled them out of a r31 skyline. Picked up the whole diff for $100 and was around $400 mark fitted with all new bearings into my diff. 3.89 are pretty much 3.9s

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute Series III 1999
I'm running 3.89s in my ute. Pulled them out of a r31 skyline. Picked up the whole diff for $100 and was around $400 mark fitted with all new bearings into my diff. 3.89 are pretty much 3.9s

yeah these are brand new top quality and not from ebay lol, with the new bearings and all so i'm gonna go through with it, did you find it hard in the wet with them?

RED VS UTE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute
Hey can I ask some question about the centre console?
I started to mine in This arvo and I got that metal braket in but the bottom of it loose did you just make something up to connect it? Also with the plastic panel below the steering wheel did you have to get one out of a sedan also and a braket aswell because it dosent line up in mine?
quqe6a5y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk