Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Smoking or non Smoking?

Smoking or non smoking

• Yes, im a smoker

Votes: 37 25.5%
  • I casually smoke

Votes: 15 10.3%
  • I used to but not anymore

Votes: 28 19.3%
  • Smoking's bad mmmkay.

Votes: 65 44.8%

• Total voters

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
I hope prices of cigarettes goes higher to help people off them, lol... like 10 bucks per packet would be good.

Don't flame me, I'm just suggesting as this would force people off them.

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
I hope prices of cigarettes goes higher to help people off them, lol... like 10 bucks per packet would be good.

They said when smokes hit 2 buck a pack people would quit in droves. Didnt work then wont work now - make em $50.00 a pack:D

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special

haha to late mate, already are over $10... most ciggys are atleast. when i work in liquor at work i cant believe how many people smoke, you never actually notice how many do until your behind a counter selling them to em... suprising

Stretchomatic

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
86 VL Berlina M5
i dont see the point...so many mates of mine smoke and drink...then complain that the drink was $6.50 or some crap...and thats the difference between regular unleaded and premium lol...nah i was living with a mate and his mum had a mild heart attack from smoking so much...no biggy, but when she has to look after four kids, three of which have disabilities it really dawns on you how bad smoking is...

NOT.BT1

Bogan pride
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VN exec project vh in the shed
i smoke have given up 3 times and started again i wish i could go back in time and not have started but even if that was posible i think i would still have done it all my mates smoked my family all smoked so i started now mum has given up and i just cant find the will power wish i could but i cant so i dont think i will be quiting anytime soon even the fact i watched my stepfather die off lung cancer never helped besides when i quit the last time i got really depressed and down on life

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
haha... sorry I don't know really about the price of ciggies cos I don't buy them lol....

try 100 bucks!!

CAM05L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais 5.0/vy sv8/r31 rb20
im a smoker as well. its not always about bein hooked as most of u prob know, i find it most enjoyable and touch wood it hasnt effected me too much to date though i am quite healthy and i play first grade rugby union..... so that dont mean it cancels each out but some smokers can live just as long as anyone else as long as you look after yourself

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
i dont smoke n never have but i have nothing against people who smoke as long as it aint in my car

i do agree with that, NO ONE not even me smokes in the SLE but everyones invited to smoke in the rolla!

JoshsVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Exec S2
im a smoker as well. its not always about bein hooked as most of u prob know, i find it most enjoyable and touch wood it hasnt effected me too much to date though i am quite healthy and i play first grade rugby union..... so that dont mean it cancels each out but some smokers can live just as long as anyone else as long as you look after yourself

couldnt of said it better myself! im not as active though, i dont play much sport coz i have uni full time, but i go for a jog whenever i can n try 2 keep the number of double quarter pounders down... damn them if only the werent so addictive :p but yeh i agree i believe you can look after yourself without sacrificing the odd smoke