Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Summernats 36 who is here ?

MuckUte

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Cross 8
I drank a minimum of 15 beers a day and a couple vodka slushies at the event and didnt go fighting anyone just pissed alot i dont think the alcohol was the main contributer more so heat with bugger all shade for the burnouts and skid row unless you had vip tickets and from what i seen drug use was quite common and plentiful

You also went there with the intention of being civilised.

It's the people that think it's fine to be an obnoxious pain in the butt that then get drunk and then we know how that ends

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
If you're a happy nice person when you're drunk you'll be happy and nice.
If you're an ass hole you'll be an ass hole when you're drunk.

Not necessarily....There are people that are as nice as pie sober, but get a few brews in them and they're out of control....

I can be an asshole sober and drunk....My mood depends on the company I'm in.....If there are people I don't like around me, sober or drunk, I'm a complete asshole towards them...If they're people I like, I'm a pleasent person to be round....

And I'm sure other people on here have similar behavour patterns to me.....

And as I have previously said....I prefer to hang round with mates, getting pissed....At least you know what they're like sober and drunk, so you can have a good time without worrying about someone going troppo because they've had one too many brews...

Dylan kingswood

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 s2 Ve ss

It's the people that think it's fine to be an obnoxious pain in the butt that then get drunk and then we know how that ends
Yeah that and i couldnt afford to miss my flight from being locked up but i think the drugs and heat played more of a part than alcohol

Dylan kingswood

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 s2 Ve ss

Yeah that and i couldnt afford to miss my flight from being locked up but i think the drugs and heat played more of a part than alcohol

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Yet another great podcast from Kurt and Geoff.
This one. Summernats.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
I could start a new thread for summernats 37, but I might wait until I can actually get an entry.

unsurprisingly website crashed when it opened today for round 1 entries. Sold out as I was trying to submit. guess I wait a few weeks now for round 2 and hope to get entry in, then wait a couple months for acceptance/rejection

it's hard work for summernats tickets now.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
I heard people were getting a one year ban for nothing.

It would good if there was another event at that time of year, maybe Cootmundra or Cooma, at the air fields.
All the dick heads can go to summernats and have a non dick head event elsewhere.
Plus Summernats is actually Profitnats now.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
The problem with hearing things is that it might be nothing more than a bad rumour we all know how fast **** spreads on social media these days, with plenty of it been plain false.

Sadly, nobody does anything these days without looking to make a buck. It's what drives the world!

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
The problem with hearing things is that it might be nothing more than a bad rumour we all know how fast **** spreads on social media these days, with plenty of it been plain false.

Sadly, nobody does anything these days without looking to make a buck. It's what drives the world!

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
One person was in top60 hall all weekend and got a ban for driving behaviour. But most of the bans were for legitimate poor behaviour. I suspect the top60 example is a typo/mistake on the entry number recorded for poor behaviour.

The appeals process doesn’t start until April so rules out entry to Rockynats and voids your entry if you already have one.