Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Teen boy 'taped policeman's baton threat'

Ado

Are we there yet?
Reaction score
Members Ride
vsII statesman L67
The kid got abused? The cop merely gave out the most common threat in the book. What a weak dog for picking on someone smaller than him? Maybe that kid shouldnt pick on other people? The kid got exactly what he deserved (probally deserves a lot more).

His mum gets bagged because instead of giving this little **** a smack around the ears she cries abuse. Her kid is a little peice of **** and she, like everyone else is quick to blame someone else.

****en cry me a river.

You talk crap,if it was your 14yr old it would be a different story.There is no proof of what he did just a ACCUSATION.
Im not srying a river just stating the facts as posted,unlike you that jump to conclusions like a friggin idiot.Ill piss in your river.FO

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
You talk crap,if it was your 14yr old it would be a different story.There is no proof of what he did just a ACCUSATION.
Im not srying a river just stating the facts as posted,unlike you that jump to conclusions like a friggin idiot.Ill piss in your river.FO

How is it abuse when it is verbal?

The kid was physically abusing another, the best thing that can happen is a threat if not actual physical violence against him.

Sick of people making the the person in the wrong look like the victim.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
If my kid came home and said "A cop abused me" my first thoughts would be "what did the little dick do now".

The "facts" in that newspaper report are obviously not from the story of the police officer, or even the poor kid that was bashed by this little hoodlum. Its from the boy who was "abused" and the mother who cant discipline her child so to even call them facts is laughable, theyve danced around the fact that the kid who was "abused" is nothing but a bully and have gone for the typical bleeding heart "dont smack kids" scenario which was clearly reeled in the "friggen idiot" inside of you.

Theres a saying that goes "dont dish it out if you cant cop it back". Clearly this kid cant cop it and has a cry whenever he doesnt get his own way.

Hunter SS

Growing Old Disgracefully
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS
should go back to the old days...... back when the station Sarg would kick you in the arse.... LITERALLY!!... and told you to go home and behave.
I got pulled up as a teenager twice for riding my trail bike on the road...... it was wrong, and i knew it.... but you know how teens are... young, dumb and full of cum.... the second time i was kicked in the ass by the cop that caught me, and i was called down to the station with my father, and copped (no pun intended) an ear full from the traffic sarg and he ripped me a new @$$hole.
I never rode my trail bike on the road again after that!! it scared the tripe out of me..... and Dad was behind the police all the way.
I sold the bike not long after that.

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
2 wrongs don't make a right

if the kid copped a boot in the ass when he did something wrong, yes it does make it right, he will learn not to do it after a while, and he will be a much better kid for it.

Ado

Are we there yet?
Reaction score
Members Ride
vsII statesman L67
How is it abuse when it is verbal?

The kid was physically abusing another, the best thing that can happen is a threat if not actual physical violence against him.

Sick of people making the the person in the wrong look like the victim.

How is abuse when its verbal??Now normally you are right on track with things but for christ sake there are many types of abuse not just verbal.:bang:

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
the reason this country is going to **** is because of kids like that that arent getting in the **** from the cops and are getting let off. more cops like this and cops would be able to focus on proper stuff instead of some dumb undisciplined kid who has a sook after he punched up someone and got yelled at for it.

if i was the kids parent id be suggesting the cop get a commendation.

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Its not just that kids don't get discipline from cops they don't bloody get it anywhere, cops can't do ****, teachers can't do ****, parents don't give a stuff and the ones that do get told told how to disclipline their kids with this smacking is child abuse garbage. All these bleeding heart wankers have made it so the little arseholes can do as they please with no real consequences. The level of disrespect kids show this day is disgusting.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Erm, how many times did people hear this sort of threat when they were younger? My old man made similar threats many times, that is all it is though.

Also, isn't it illegal to record a party without their knowledge then transmit the conversation to other parties? Family could be open to a world of ****...

People need to harden the **** up.

No problem as long as 1 party knows unless it's ordered by a magistrate and then neither needs to know.

On the broader issue - This cop needs a medal and it's ridiculous that he has been moved. Give the boy a scare and he won't do it again. Should be more of it!

Reaper

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S Pack Ute
Erm, how many times did people hear this sort of threat when they were younger? My old man made similar threats many times, that is all it is though.

Also, isn't it illegal to record a party without their knowledge then transmit the conversation to other parties? Family could be open to a world of ****...

People need to harden the **** up.

Not illegal to record someone without their consent. It is however illegal to allow anyone else to listen to the recording, with the exception of law enforcement officers as evidence.

This only applies to voice recordings, not 100% about video. However in this case I'd say it would be considered a tape (voice) recording as I doubt he would have been able to tape the guy himself without being seen.