Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Random Thread

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
Minux? Jecs? Notanabbafan? Airstrike?

You blokes still around? It's been a while!!

cobez as in cherry black senator cobez?

get the f**k outta here. where have you been man?

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Haha that's the one! After the Senator i had the 04 SS ute, then got tired of the cops hassling me so i got a 4wd lol.

Still got the 355!! Nice!!

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Better than rain pretty much every day for the last couple months

We had proper rain last night for the first time in 4 months. Just had the hottest summer on record and only 28mm of rain. 19 mm of rain just last night...hoofeknray

Sigh heart vs head is a pain. Wanna spend the big $$$ on getting my baby to perfection but know its turning into a huge money pit :/

Just do it, buying a late model car is always a money pit, you may as well enjoy it

I have been there. I ended up getting rid of it as I realised I could spend a few thousands getting the cosmetic stuff up to perfection but that reality was the car was ageing and would start to need serious money spent on mechanical things.

In the end I got rid of her as I realised it was the sensible option.

Aside from the industry that revolves around cars or those who bought the right vehicle at the right time and held it for long enough there is no financial sense to cars at all. They all suck cash that could be used for alternative growth &/or income generating opportunities but hey...we all want a car so we may as well throw the $$$ at something we like and enjoy.

Last edited:

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Haha i was hoping one of you fellas would still be around! How long ago did you ditch the VN SS?
Still have the SS.

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Aside from the industry that revolves around cars or those who bought the right vehicle at the right time and held it for long enough there is no financial sense to cars at all. They all suck cash that could be used for alternative growth &/or income generating opportunities but hey...we all want a car so we may as well throw the $$$ at something we like and enjoy.

Aint that the truth. We're thinking though we're better off throwing money at a VS GTS though than a clubby.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Still have the SS.

Nice!! That was a mint car! I considered buying a VN Calais 304 off a mate, but remembered i live in Wantirna and we have, erm, a local copper who isnt very nice around here. Not mentioning any names.

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
In other news......got stuck behind some stupid woman doing 40 in a 60 zone cause she was too busy talking to her passenger and waving her hands around. No wonder us female drivers get such a bad name >.<

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
In other news......got stuck behind some stupid woman doing 40 in a 60 zone cause she was too busy talking to her passenger and waving her hands around. No wonder us female drivers get such a bad name >.<

It's more because you can't drive in general :p

OH SNAP I WENT THERE