Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Trekkie Thread

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Gates McFadden got some work done, for the worse. Marina Sirtis aged very well and she is closed to 70. Patrick Stewart has dentures, you can tell by his smile. Michael Dorn lost some muscle mass, Jonathan Frakes kind of looks the same, he aged alright. Brent Spiner he aged a lot.

One person that I would like to see is Colm Meaney, Chief O'Brien. However, Picard is a prick, he do not like Non Commissioned Officers on the bridge.

Last edited:

White beast 2023

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Commodore
Really enjoyed the final episode of star trek Picard really good moments of the other side was really surprised about certain someone i was hoping to someone else but overall the for my way i really enjoyed little bit sooner see if this storyline with some of certain someone will be continued with Star trek legacy.

Also Star trek strange New worlds Kmart with a trailer for season 2 over the last couple of days also.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
I just finished last night ST Strange New Worlds (SNW). Season 1 episode 10 is pretty good. Episode 9 reminded me the movie Aliens with a dash of Planet of the Vampires (1965) movie.

Also finished ST Discovery, Season 2 is the best season of the series, specially the last 2 episodes.

Some of the stories can be good, but they are focusing more on irrelevant stuff. They spend too much time on relationship issues that we already know.

Cracks me up, sometimes they got 60s to solve a problem, and spend 5 in the turbo lift to tell each other how much they love each other. Then, solve the problem with 30 seconds to spare.

On a ST tech side, The only episode where the Transporter Partern Buffer was used to safe a life was on a episode called "Relics" with James Doohan (Scotty). To save his own life and the Cpt that was with him, they put themselves in the Pattern Buffer, for several years. On STSNW and STD they used the Buffer as a hideout/holding area.

On STTNG Dr Pulaski in Season 2, Episode 7 used the transporter to save her life by using a sample of her DNA from her brush. The first time I have seen them using the transporter as a medical tool.

Last edited:

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
I just finished last night ST Strange New Worlds (SNW). Season 1 episode 10 is pretty good. Episode 9 reminded me the movie Aliens with a dash of Planet of the Vampires (1965) movie.

Also finished ST Discovery, Season 2 is the best season of the series, specially the last 2 episodes.

Some of the stories can be good, but they are focusing more or irrelevant stuff. They spend too much time on relationships issues that we already know.

Cracks me up, sometimes they got 60s to solve a problem, and spend 5 in the turbo lift to tell each other how much they love each other. Then, solve the problem with 30 seconds to spare.

On a ST tech side, The only episode where the Transporter Partern Buffer was used to safe a life was on a episode called "Relics" with James Doohan (Scotty). To save his own life and the Cpt that was with him, they put themselves in the Pattern Buffer, for several years. On STSNW and STD they used the Buffer as a hideout/holding area.

On STTNG Dr Pulaski in Season 2, Episode 7 used the transporter to save her life by using a sample of her DNA from her brush. The first time I have seen them using the transporter as a medical tool.
Strange New Worlds season 2 starts on June 15.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Good, some to watch during the summer.

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
Good, some to watch during the summer.
Star Trek: Section 31 movie with Michelle Yeoh starts production later this year.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Is the angry bear with the laser gun and ammo belt still in it?

chewbacca-shooting-3840-x-2160-star-wars-bpm8embp3xe0zftn.jpg