Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things That Leave you Gobsmacked (In A Good Way)

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Seeing someone else's missus jugs in the shower :rolleyes:
I too like F1Aussies missus jugs in the shower.

eye-brow-raise-eye-brows.gif

Just Damo

Reaction score
Members Ride
08 Omega, EA Fairmont (Restoration)
Well if it needs to be government related there won’t be anything from here in Australia! Here in Ipswich when they upgraded the Ipswich Motorway to three lanes each way they designed it to 110kph standard but they made the speed limit 100kph. Probably so they can book people for doing 110kph on a motorway that was designed for 110kph!
I got done a few many times from the boys in blue on the dinmore corner when I worked in Yamanto. Sneaky *******.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Just scored a bacon egg roll at work. Nice.

Then Simon from Fuscars calls because I bought a seatbelt from them and postage was muddled. He was so cool about sorting it out. It’s on its way now. Another win.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
one car i almost never see in public is a VP SS its like the VN SS and VR/S SS is everywhere but the VP all went into hiding
My mate has one, gets out a fair bit in it. He cries when he sees the way I treat mine

mine is a BT1 with SS interior etc but was dressed as SS when I bought it. I took it to the skid pad instead of the road for a few years, definitely upset some people :p

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
internets dropped out at home, couldn't do any work on the last day of the year (I am in sales) took a 3hr break whilst waiting for the internets to come back and I am not even mad :cool: