Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Thinking of selling my Ve Clubsport Repica what do you guys think its worth??

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
With all the extras I've spent I think its worth every dollar I'll be asking work out all the work and parts that has gone into it.

Find me a v8 ve with that hp for 20k and I'll give u the car lout and losh1971.

Just because you've spend a bucket load on the car, don't expect to get it back...

And if you reckon you'd get $30K, why ask what others think it's worth when you have a figure in your head and complain when others give a figure well under you're expectations?

Ev1001

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve ss
With all the extras I've spent I think its worth every dollar I'll be asking work out all the work and parts that has gone into it.

Find me a v8 ve with that hp for 20k and I'll give u the car lout

Just because you've spend a bucket load on the car, don't expect to get it back...

And if you reckon you'd get $30K, why ask what others think it's worth when you have a figure in your head and complain when others give a figure well under you're expectations?
I get u lose when u spend on a car but seriously guys
Your a wanker lout.
Find me one for 20k with what mine has prove me wrong
This.

Spending $50k on a $10k car still makes it a $10k car, maybe $11k if your lucky.
Come buy it for 11k guess u boys are not from Sydney
If so come buy it come see me

Ev1001

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve ss
This.

Spending $50k on a $10k car still makes it a $10k car, maybe $11k if your lucky.

(Not saying yours is worth $10k OP, just as an example)
Someguy360 I get what your saying but been a commordore with the running gear I have as well as all the genuine parts of an r8 its gta be worth something if I part it out I'll get 20k don't u think ?
Someone looking at buying your average ss with a cam will spend 25k+

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
Someguy360 I get what your saying but been a commordore with the running gear I have as well as all the genuine parts of an r8 its gta be worth something if I part it out I'll get 20k don't u think ?
Sometimes you'll make 10x more by parting a car out than selling it.

Someone isn't going to pay the value of what you WOULD get if you parted it out.

I can guarantee you without a shadow of a doubt I could part my car out for triple what I'd get if I sold it as a complete running car, hence why I took out salvage rights on the insurance as the driveline is where the value is, not the car as a whole.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY

It doesn't matter how much you spend.....

Point is, you've come here asking knowledgable people what you think the car is worth, yet when those give a realistic figure, you call them names or come with some speil saying it's worth a tonne more, because it's the figure you had in your head the whole time

The simple fact is, it's the time of year people have SFA cash floating round to blow on a car like this.....And 2ndly, if you reckon its worth the coin you're claiming, you'll be waiting a bit to get it.

If you wish to call me a wanker, go for it....The truth is, it ain't wort the coin you're asking...Simples