Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Thinking of selling my Ve Clubsport Repica what do you guys think its worth??

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I watch VE V8s all the time. If a Genuine GTS with similar upgrades to yours is not fetching $36k, where two years ago would have sold for $50k, what makes you think a mock up will get you $30k? I suggest you do your own research on what these sell for before getting all ancy. You was told what a likely price would be after you asked. If you don't like honest answers then best not ask in the first place.

Ev1001

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve ss
I watch VE V8s all the time. If a Genuine GTS with similar upgrades to yours is not fetching $36k, where two years ago would have sold for $50k, what makes you think a mock up will get you $30k? I suggest you do your own research on what these sell for before getting all ancy. You was told what a likely price would be after you asked. If you don't like honest answers then best not ask in the first place.
Mate it's not that but when idiots are saying 11k then 5k they have nothing better to do.

I can only try if I can't get what I want or close I'll just keep her.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Who ever comes to me first let me guess you guys are all not from Sydney

Distance means squat to me....Nothing unusual for me to do 500K in a single day, just to have a look around the country side

Reactions: Lex

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Mate it's not that but when idiots are saying 11k then 5k they have nothing better to do.

I can only try if I can't get what I want or close I'll just keep her.

Idiots as you put it are people on here that are realists, not dreamers.....

If you think you'll get close to $30K, don't waste your time.....People will take one look at your ad and move onto the next one....

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY