Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

U Pull It is slowly dying

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Nah they are in Elizabeth South pretty much opposite the old Factory

Can't say I've seen it.....They on Phillip HWY? Any building as a land mark you can say as a reference for me to keep an eye out to spot the joint?

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
Can't say I've seen it.....They on Phillip HWY? Any building as a land mark you can say as a reference for me to keep an eye out to spot the joint?
Wiley St which is opposite the Manheim auction building

It’s not visible from the main road.

Pretty sure the guys only advertise on Facebook marketplace so you wouldn’t know they are there otherwise

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Wiley St which is opposite the Manheim auction building

It’s not visible from the main road.

Pretty sure the guys only advertise on Facebook marketplace so you wouldn’t know they are there otherwise

Know the street well....Will have to have a sticky next time I'm near it

Thanks

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Is that the one on Bayer Road, or the one on the Corner of Kettering and Bayer Roads?
Bayer rd would be the VL DNA guy? We looked at a shed in that street years ago.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Bayer rd would be the VL DNA guy? We looked at a shed in that street years ago.

Not sure of the fellas name....Had a few early girls there...He also had a VK burnout car...I did speak to him once and he was different to say the least...

M#ick2183

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt wagon, vt hsv xu8,vs hsv senator,vs ss ute
It happened in Mackay scrap metal place was paying more for cars,it has already shut one down told the last one standing that he was going to run him out of business may as well sell me you stock now!!,it has killed the second hand spare parts in our town,as you find more on Facebook then our local wreckers commordore wise.
I just never thought it would be hard to get Holden parts,the stuff we used to bin is now big bucks

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Pickles auction closing today on a VQ 5L in salvage. I can see the local names on the bidding list ;)
It might go interstate however. But prices at salvage auctions like this for old cars means UPI won’t see it.

Now that I’ve said this I wonder how many more bids will go on

blackvxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS, VE SS ute, VZ SS crewman, VYSS, VX SS, VTSS
Hi all,

Have just come back from the Gilman branch of U Pull It to find oiut they are basically not getting any new cars, all their new stock is being redirected to the Elizabeth Yard to prop them up instead.

They've lost most of their staff at Gilman and the place looks like Beirut, it's an absolute mess.

Basically they are having their lunch cut by all the foreigners that are paying bigger money for cars so they can ship them overseas and make more cash that way. There's a huge car parts industry running out of Dubai that rapidly conquering the worldwide market. Our parts in this country are drying up rapidly.
prices for salvage commies at pickles in adelaide have been high, ive bought from melb and sydney even one car from brisbane as was
Pickles auction closing today on a VQ 5L in salvage. I can see the local names on the bidding list ;)
It might go interstate however. But prices at salvage auctions like this for old cars means UPI won’t see it.

Now that I’ve said this I wonder how many more bids will go on
$2800 is up there, 28 mins to go. I've bought a few cars fom Vic and NSW really cheap compared to SA

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
prices for salvage commies at pickles in adelaide have been high, ive bought from melb and sydney even one car from brisbane as was

$2800 is up there, 28 mins to go. I've bought a few cars fom Vic and NSW really cheap compared to SA

sold for $3,300, plus fees that’s a chunk of change. SA buyer. Wait to see how long til it’s advertised for parts

Also the engine covers were on backwards :p

wildfiremaint

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS , 2007 Subaru LIBERTY Wagon
Anyone know of any self serve wreckers in Sydney that are still operating ?