Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ve sv6 U0100 error

Vedude101

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 ve sv6
I have recently replaced the timing chains in my 2010 SV6 SIDI 3.6L since putting everything back together it has been coming up with a U0100 error code and has a voltage leak in Crank R12
I’m having trouble please help.

mtd

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE S1 Calais V V8
I have recently replaced the timing chains in my 2010 SV6 SIDI 3.6L since putting everything back together it has been coming up with a U0100 error code and has a voltage leak in Crank R12
I’m having trouble please help.
Hiya, It would likely help you and others if your post subject was almost anything other than "Need help please". Remember, this is the web and people 'scan', rather than 'study'. There are some very knowledgeable folk in many areas here, and also 'guns' in specific areas. You are far more likely to get a response if your post subject was reasonably clear. I'm not a mod, just trying to help you get a response...

Vedude101

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 ve sv6
Hiya, It would likely help you and others if your post subject was almost anything other than "Need help please". Remember, this is the web and people 'scan', rather than 'study'. There are some very knowledgeable folk in many areas here, and also 'guns' in specific areas. You are far more likely to get a response if your post subject was reasonably clear. I'm not a mod, just trying to help you get a response...
Thank you haha first time posting on here