Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF SS-V Redline MY2014 Fantale

Tigermoth

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V Redline
As soon as the Fantale VF came out I knew I had to have one and a few years later I finally score one at a good price. I'm a Pom and we don't really have cars in colours like this. I'm used to black, grey, silver and white cars against a depressing, drizzly background, not garish colours in actual sunlight! The novelty of that still hasn't worn off. Aussie cars are great, and the VF Series 1 is especially good-looking imo. Have blacked out some chrome and now thinking of getting some mudguards to protect against Sydney's crappy roads.

Closeup.jpg
20171222_145055crsm.jpg
20171222_151345crsm.jpg
20171222_144622crsm.jpg

Attachments

• Closeup.jpg
    Closeup.jpg
    325.4 KB · Views: 374
Last edited:

LMF 17

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSVR
Very nice, love the colour.

Tigermoth

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V Redline
Very nice, love the colour.
I find people either love it or they hate it! I personally like the colour as it reminds me of the 70s and early 80s muscle hotrods e.g. Dodge Charger hemi orange, and I like the way its character changes depending on the light.

DanielSS-V

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V Redline
I have a Fantale Redline sitting in my driveway too and love the colour. Ordered the first Redline sedan in Hobart straight off the floor when it arrived. There aren't that many of them on the road in this colour, so it makes it that more special. Hope you have as positive an ownership experience with your car, as I have with mine.