Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vf ssv redline ute (perf blue)

</3

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf ssv redline ute
Hey guys bought my ex demo Vf ssv Redline ute a couple of weeks ago! and after many months of browsing this forum i'd thought id finally join and share some pictures and my love for this vehicle
its only done 700km's now but ive loved every bit of it, (its my first v8) and its a massive upgrade from my s pack vy!

(a few pics of my baby)
Vf ssv redline ute (perf blue) - Imgur

Current Mods:
Windows tinted a shade darker than legal (and imo i wouldnt go darker )
Stubby antenna from JHP ( seems about the same reception, and gps still works perfectly so +1 from me would recommend )

Future mods:
Exhaust, my lord it needs one from factory it sounds like im driving a prius
Maybe lower it but im not 100% sold on it yet
and eventually supercharge it but that's a while off.

At the moment im chasing some quotes for a 3' inch exhaust for it and been quoted close to $4k supplied and fitted for a full di filippo system (headers, hi flows, catback) which ill most likely go for, its abit of money but i prefer to pay for a named brand and ive seen a few guys on here praising di filippos work. but im also up for suggestions.

</3

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf ssv redline ute
Just a quick update, holding off on the exhaust till i hit 3000ks on it still at 1500 :( but haven't decided on the system i want yet anyway but am leaning towards the DFE bi modal set up. just did the fog lights upgrade and a shout out to GHO5T his reply to this thread (https://forums.justcommodores.com.au/threads/fog-lamps.237411) was extremely helpful in choosing a set of globes and installing them.Heres some before and after pics 20141009_174908.jpg20141009_180011.jpg

relaxd

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
Lower that and it will look tuff as, I'm a little hesitant to lower mine as I don't want to be bottoming out on every bit of uneven road, and there's shitloads in Victoria. I like the colour, awesome purchase.