Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vf2 SS's, who's still got their's from new?

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
Yeah … gotta say that as I’ve watched the perturbing increase since the early 80’s in 4WD’s then SUV’s then dual-cabs then US-style penis-replacement-vehicles … and the ever-decreasing driving-standards displayed by operators of those vehicles … that pushbikes & motorbikes have looked like increasingly dangerous options.

lmfvf2ssredlineute

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf2 ssv redline lmf ute
we still have both our redlines from new, my wifes and mine, mine is a june 2017 redline ute custom build order 16 thousand Ks
wifes is a 2017 October build ss redline sedan 14 thousand Ks
we are never selling them , they are beautiful cars to drive
for the price nothing today compares

panhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars
It's not the bike that's overly risky, it's people in cars and I've had a couple of close ones!

So true, I'd been riding almost since I could walk and it's the reason I don't ride anymore.

I no longer feel I'm immortal.

RevNev

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline Ute
So true, I'd been riding almost since I could walk and it's the reason I don't ride anymore.

I no longer feel I'm immortal.
In the last few years, there's been some bike deaths in SA with former riders getting back on a bike in their late 50's early 60's and hitting Armco railing etc on the good twisty roads in the hills area. You can pretty well guess they're going too hard, rusty with slower reflexes and a spirited drive is a lot safer with some metal around you and 4 wheels to survive if you mess up.