Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VN Climate Control Upgrade

S

Shoxer

Hi, ive aquired a climate control module, vacumme solinoid pack

Ive removed the standard vn air controls and installed it all.

Ive spent some time working on it and slowly getting there... but its becomming fustrating.

I have most airvents working.
Fan only works on number 3
A/C switch not working (think it needs to connection to ECU)

Few questions...

1: Does anyone know much about the vaccume solinoid pack?
I need to check what numbers go to which airvents.

2: Has anyone converted their system? Or knows a air-con shop that could help me with a few more wiring connections?

Mr_Upgrader

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina 2011 / My19 Forester
Shoxer said:
Hi, ive aquired a climate control module, vacumme solinoid pack

Ive removed the standard vn air controls and installed it all.

Ive spent some time working on it and slowly getting there... but its becomming fustrating.

I have most airvents working.
Fan only works on number 3
A/C switch not working (think it needs to connection to ECU)

Few questions...

1: Does anyone know much about the vaccume solinoid pack?
I need to check what numbers go to which airvents.

2: Has anyone converted their system? Or knows a air-con shop that could help me with a few more wiring connections?

hi there .. i have a VN s-pack that has just about ever calias option except this im planning to install it this week .. do u have all 4 temp sensors connected ? Themosensor/intake air sensor/amb air sensor and solar sensor ... .. and no it doesnt need to be connected to the ECU as this is a independant system .. ecu only needs know when the AC is running so it can increase idle and i think that is only on later models vr + not so much on VN/VP .... i after the pinout on the Climate Control Module u wouldnt know that by any chance ? when i start it want take me long to help you more :thumbsup: