Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Soo much love for this thing...

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
Beautiful, just beautiful! Loving the plate btw :)

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Wow.

Seriously.

Wow.

(And #### Yeah)

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Okay!

so the new toy is a phoenix red VN exec!

I was looking around for a daily driver, so i could do some work to my VP... but somehow i ended up buying a project car :S

Pretty much a bog stocker except for a later-in-life added leather interior, some fast glass, tinted windows, and faded paint.

she needs a bit of work, but the body is straight and the car drives straight :p

Now for the fun bit! - she's in the garage awaiting some work!

I haven't got any solid plans for it yet really, other than it's going to receive a modified RB30ET motor with some form of big snail attached to the side, and a tuff auto! I'm aiming for something powerful enough to scare me - and also pull some good times and impressive hp figures.

I plan to update this thread weekly or so with pictures and progress, as i hope for this to be a pretty intensive operation over the next few months.

So for the first of hopefully many updates, attached are a few pics of how she looks at the moment.

plans for the week are
- remove lpg stuff
- remove motor and gearbox and ecu and wiring and lots of other little bits and pieces
- start neatening up the engine bay

Rofl - quoted for some perspective. Ok - maybe it's only week one. You seemed to have left out week 2 onwards :rofl:

Reaper

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Rofl - quoted for some perspective. Ok - maybe it's only week one. You seemed to have left out week 2 onwards :rofl:

Reaper

It's even funnier that this car isn't even the Red car the thread started about

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Jason, A lot of people don't notice that :spot on:

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Hozy, I just went back through the thread to find the point where the car became Luke VN MK2 , that part of the story seems to have slipped through a crack in time. Between post 1061 and 1068, a lot of stuff happened then. New car etc, I've been looking for pictures of the new car when it was stock and being stripped and sanded etc, I thought I had them but I don't. Worth mentioning though because not everyone knows Luke built this exact same car not only once but twice, that's persistence :)

Last edited: