Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
jesus foam is alive how you been mate :D

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
The original Phoenix red VN got eaten by Hail if I remember correctly, AN it swallowed a bolt/nut. Then he took everything he learnt from the original build an turned it into a perfected recipe.
The replacement VN was a mint white one or gold, I don't quite remember. I have pics somewhere, I saved photos everytime I saw something I went "That's different!"

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
I'm good man, better than ever. I'm not into cars at the moment, so just a casual observer, afaik I still have my VP an VH but haven't seen them in around 1 year :)

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Hozy the new car was Silver, go see if you can find a picture of it. It was the old Phoenix red one that got mashed in the March 2010? hail storm and it was that first one that ate the bolt but the old one was running post bolt incident with a stock bottom end. So I guess technically this current car is all new, not been driven since the V6 came out of it and this RB30 is also the new one and has never been started. So that's all the more excitable for Luke when it does go

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
And so project deep search for the Mysterious Silver VN begins (actually it took a long time to find these pictures) and I can't find any picture of it before it was stripped (yet and might never) but in any case.

Behold!

2lbi9sy.jpg

Sanded and ready for paints

5drvip.jpg

These pictures are from Spring 2010

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
I found the photoshop of color & rim setup that he asked me to do. Still looking for the complete VN 2.0

Lukes_VN.jpg

Mostly complete still:

16042010390.jpg

20042010403.jpg

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Oh yeah, in that picture Hozy you can see the sticker on the guard. I had forgotten it was some kind of special or dealer special

some_guy

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SII Exec.
Greenfoam, your right abort people missing Luke's slight of hand with the vehicle change. i was completely oblivious.