Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vx clubsport lsa conversion

Ziller07

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx clubsport
Hi all,
This is my first post, my question is about fuel systems , i have a crate lsa in my vx clubsport that's about to get tuned i may have missed the fuel system though? It's running lsa injectors and rail (returnless) a walbro 460 in tank where the reg is in the tank. Considering if I "need" to add a return line and fuel pressure reg by modifying factory rails as I'm trying to keep it stock looking. How do people get around this? It starts and drives to move it around but I have yet to drive it.

Ginger Beer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunnydoore
Should be a dead head system anyway shouldn't it?

What does your intake reg look like at the rail pressure wise logged, wait for the tuner to tell you if you need it or not

If your tuning yourself I have no real solid idea, but, you need a certain pressure behind the injectors 5? Psi at ?? Manidold Psi something something

https://www.g8board.com/threads/ultimate-lsa-swap-fuel-setup-thread.196793/

Ziller07

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx clubsport
Should be a dead head system anyway shouldn't it?

What does your intake reg look like at the rail pressure wise logged, wait for the tuner to tell you if you need it or not

If your tuning yourself I have no real solid idea, but, you need a certain pressure behind the injectors 5? Psi at ?? Manidold Psi something something

https://www.g8board.com/threads/ultimate-lsa-swap-fuel-setup-thread.196793/
There is no reg at the fuel rail as it's in the tank but it has a constant 58psi

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
if ur using the original vx pump module with the reg then u will be fine just pipe it to the rail and done (dead head style) just make sure the factory reg can return the flow of the walbro or it may cause an increased idle pressure, should be 58psi at the rail