Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vz S Ute Vs My Vt Ss

vtss5spd

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx ss/ k8 gsxr 1000
I was just wondering if ne 1 has any ideas if my car (Vt ss manual, extractors, exhaust and k&n filter) will beat a vz s pack ute, its stock and a 6spd manual with the 190kw alloytech.
Its my mates dads car, and i dont want to get beaten!!!!
Im gonna take my spare out and add some nulon pro strength octane booster ( none of which will be aware to my mate)
And we will race to about 140km/h, i think mine should just win, but if anyone has any tips on how to beat him please tell!!!
P.S... My mate is used to an auto so he shouldnt get the best start ( unless his dad drives it).
I will let you guys know how i go!

VT-565

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
vtss5spd said:
And we will race to about 140km/h, i think mine should just win, but if anyone has any tips on how to beat him please tell!!!
play the smartest game of all and do it on the racetrack, not past my fu**en house :shooting:

vtss5spd

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx ss/ k8 gsxr 1000
Well thanks for the positive feedback fellas!! :w00t:
And when you go assuming its on the f***ing public road, think twice.
My mates (With a skyline, who also will be racing) dad knows the owners of a small airstrip, and he has told us that the owners will let us race on it over the next couple of weeks!!!!
And its only small and skinny so i assumed we would only push it to about 140km/h.
Why the f**k do you think i would post that **** up if i was doing it on the road, i have read what the guys get like about racing on public roads.

Morganv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
well im going to the drag strip next month to have a go at a 300zx tt see how i go

vtss5spd

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx ss/ k8 gsxr 1000
Morganv8 said:
well im going to the drag strip next month to have a go at a 300zx tt see how i go

Let us know how you go buddy, i have a mate with one of those..... always goin on about how it kills v8s.

OLS108

MR Helpful
Reaction score
Members Ride
Stockish VX Berlina
vtss5spd said:
I was just wondering if ne 1 has any ideas if my car (Vt ss manual, extractors, exhaust and k&n filter) will beat a vz s pack ute, its stock and a 6spd manual with the 190kw alloytech.
Its my mates dads car, and i dont want to get beaten!!!!
Im gonna take my spare out and add some nulon pro strength octane booster ( none of which will be aware to my mate)
P.S... My mate is used to an auto so he shouldnt get the best start ( unless his dad drives it).
I will let you guys know how i go!

Is it still school Holidays ?