Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WH Statesman L67 refuses to start

pistolfreak04

Reaction score
Members Ride
2001 WH Statesman L67
it was indeed easy as piss, but now the fruits of the last blokes labor are showing, in the form of the fuel pump spraying everywhere.
fuelcum.jpg

ive jammed my fist up there in an attempt to reconnected by hand, then ive started trying to to drop the tank, but i dont have an extra set of hands. and i dont have a block of wood to extend the range of my jack...

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
it was indeed easy as piss, but now the fruits of the last blokes labor are showing, in the form of the fuel pump spraying everywhere.View attachment 267181
ive jammed my fist up there in an attempt to reconnected by hand, then ive started trying to to drop the tank, but i dont have an extra set of hands. and i dont have a block of wood to extend the range of my jack...

Grab some hardcover books, kitchen shelves, bedside drawers anything to help get you the lift you need. But only if the misses is out shopping

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Reactions: Lex

pistolfreak04

Reaction score
Members Ride
2001 WH Statesman L67
Misses, mister, cat, pet rock, whatever. Don't let them see you pulling thr house apart
nah it's right, i dropped it back onto the wheels and just fucked around for 60 odd mins and shes all done now. now to deal with it sounding like a tractor :confused:

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Bit hard to hear but sounds like a vac leak