Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What did you do in the shed or garage today

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
GTI has been sounding like a tractor for about 18 months (bought a replacement car 15 months ago and had loaned the car to mum when hers Chernobyl'd last year until her new one arrived.

But now it's darkening my door so time to fix it and flog it off.

A cursory look later and 8 fugging bolts to get the engine cover bracket off (thanks Hitler) and hopefully the missing and loose exhaust studs are causing my dramas.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
I'm glad my kids are fully grown. I've still got songs from the Wiggles and other kids shows stuck in my head!

Toot toot, big red car!
My kids grew up on wiggles too. Then went to the adult concert :D

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Moving boxes from the granny flat to the shed for incoming kids.
Repacking some boxes and the treasures!
Found the brackets for my aero bar (excellent as I was needing to locate them soon)
an old PlayStation 3 which all the kids are now fighting over
A VK Calais steering wheel which started a guessing game with the kids on what it was from. It has been voted ‘ugly’ whatever losers!
A stack of street commodores cruise for charity etc DVDs so might need to pop some of those on for the nostalgia!

We did manage to clean out the junk room. So great success. Now I just need to get more shelves up for the storage boxes. Did turf a bunch of stuff as well so the kids are ‘not dealing with my hoarding mess when I die’. Gee thanks.

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Maloo , 2002 Monaro
Not in the garage but did use lots of tools from the garage.
Boundary fence ( this side are renters = spend weekends at their property up the coast ).
They have dogs = so easier to do this while they're away.
Posts are steel tubes , rest is timber.
Rails are joined between posts = bolts and 90 degree angle iron= ( very rusted and flexible = caput ).

So pulled off palings , cut /remove old bolts ( most were 1/4 their original dia ), ( and everything was very flappy flexible), drill for new bigger bolts and well reinstall shite .
No photos of **** but the worst joint was where ol'mate Kookaburra is sitting , ( he spent a good 20 minutes there yesterday arvo ).

gtrboyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss & lc gtr
More cleaning up....did not sell off as much junk as I wanted still got some big things to go.

Can roll the cars in & out of garage now but 6x6 still feels small with 2 cars & all my tools & parts.