Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What did you do in the shed or garage today

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Thanks ...........Yep, found plenty of the aluminiun ducting, but what I was after was 100mm collapsable polypropylene with a wire reinforcing that can get put out a window when used, and then pulled back inside next to drier.
Pacific Air supplies this stuff in the kit I bought. Going to email them to see if they can supply the ducting only.
Most / all ducting is like tinfoil that is not designed for being chucked around.
Should be a couple of years before I have to do this again.

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
Thanks ...........Yep, found plenty of the aluminiun ducting, but what I was after was 100mm collapsable polypropylene with a wire reinforcing that can get put out a window when used, and then pulled back inside next to drier.
Pacific Air supplies this stuff in the kit I bought. Going to email them to see if they can supply the ducting only.
Most / all ducting is like tinfoil that is not designed for being chucked around.
Try a aircon. supplies.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
In their products is a PVC based ducting that is wire reinforced.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
This is the only stuff I found, which is what I bought at Bunnings for $10 less ........... https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2551610...CQPVD6&hash=item3b68c9577c:g:yHIAAOSwZVlXt0eF

Spoon-feed me, please.
The stuff I was thinking of was black. I had a search and turns out it is PVC coated on the outside but aluminium inside. More robust but might not suit what you want. I thought it was entirely pvc with wire reinforcement.

As for finding it at Hammerbarn, you can get a free app now. Get the item number of what you want and search each store for it.