Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

whats this world comming too?

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Im not sure how it is bad?

The kid wasnt smoking it...it is not as bad as the millions of ozzies who feed their kids beer and laugh about it...

I have more concern that people are doing drugs around children.

jules

we like the bun
Reaction score
Members Ride
pimpin
it was an unloaded bong. worse was all the times the kid probably got high in her womb

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
Only in America....

kniever

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Calais L67 & VN II Calais T5 5ltr
loaded or unloaded the fact is that baby is learning that it is ok to suck on a bong

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
The mother has obviously been smoking too much dope and it's killed what little brain cells she had. Why else would anyone be dumb to give their kid a bong to play with in the first place? To top it all off she was daft enough to take a picture of it and sent it to someone. Parents that are proven druggies should have their kids taken off them until they can prove that they are clean and are capable of looking after their kids properly.

And Minux is right it's pathetic how many Aussie parents give their kids booze and then act like it's some great bloody joke.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
The mother has obviously been smoking too much dope and it's killed what little brain cells she had. Why else would anyone be dumb to give their kid a bong to play with in the first place? To top it all off she was daft enough to take a picture of it and sent it to someone. Parents that are proven druggies should have their kids taken off them until they can prove that they are clean and are capable of looking after their kids properly.

Hmm, by this logic, if you give your kid an unloaded gun to play with is that bad too?

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Hmm, by this logic, if you give your kid an unloaded gun to play with is that bad too?

Yeah that is. Why the hell would any parent give their kid an unloaded gun to play with in the first place?

Whats wrong with my logic anyway? There are some things parents shouldn't give their kids to play with. It's all common sense which doesn't seem to be all that common these days.

pillzor

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS executive
im not advocating weed at all as i dont smoke it but so what if the mother has a choof , hundreds of thousands of functioning working people smoke weed and live normal lives .... but i guess thats an australian point of view in america its classed as a narcotic i think and treated as such.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Pretty sure the kid in that picture doesn't understand what he is holding nor what it is for, all he knows is he's playing with something and getting attention for it.

Therefore, since the child doesn't grasp the concept of what it is not teaching him to 'use a bong' or the like. No issue with this really.

I do have an issue that the this childs parents were allowed to breed being stupid enough to post pictures like that in the public domain when there is so many Policital Correctness nuts with nothing else to do but critic others.

However, I know that if I had a 11month old child I would not be giving them things they can serisously hurt themselves with. A breakable glass bong would fall into this category.