Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Where To Find Material From A VS?

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
I'm trying to find some material that matches my seats, only problem is that it is VS HSV material and will be very hard to find. Anyone know where i could find some preferably in SA but if anyone knows someone willing to sell some interstate thats cool to. I'm gunna see what some trimmers can come up with and hopefully they have some. Can material be made to the same pattern by someone? I don't need this desperatly or anything but if i can find some that would be great.

Here is a pic of the material i want. It's the black insert with the green and purple pattern in it.
DSCF0407.jpg

Thanks for any help.:thumbsup:

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
if it helps i know where 2 complete front seats are for sale:) lol... is it for door trim inserts??? upholsterers can usually source hard to find materials but it comes at a cost

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
if it helps i know where 2 complete front seats are for sale:) lol... is it for door trim inserts??? upholsterers can usually source hard to find materials but it comes at a cost

Thanks for the reply mate. Not for door inserts i was thinking of doing the parcel shelf in the same design as the seats, velour on the outside and clubsport cloth in the middle. Basically carry it on from the seats to the parcel shelf. Yeah i realise it will cost not sure how mich though, i don't need too much.

VTS5

TechJunkie
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE OMEGA 3.6L Dual Fuel
I'm trying to find some material that matches my seats, only problem is that it is VS HSV material and will be very hard to find. Anyone know where i could find some preferably in SA but if anyone knows someone willing to sell some interstate thats cool to. I'm gunna see what some trimmers can come up with and hopefully they have some. Can material be made to the same pattern by someone? I don't need this desperatly or anything but if i can find some that would be great.

Here is a pic of the material i want. It's the black insert with the green and purple pattern in it.
DSCF0407.jpg

Thanks for any help.:thumbsup:

Give this guy a call...They've got the lot.
Australian Trim Supply P/L
12-14 Hilton St. Dandenong Vic 3175
Ph;97933544
Fx;97933844
Mo;0418106151

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
Cheers mate. I might have to, I was hoping foir something in sa but i'll see how i go with local trimmers and if i have to i might give him a call.