Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

White with black roof SSV Redline Sedan

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
How's the new exhaust going man? I reckon you should paint match your rear diffuser. Make it stand out from the rest, I think it looks good?

image.jpg1_zpsu2pjgyw3.jpg

I'm actually really considering doing this when mine comes along!

We44pn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV
How's the new exhaust going man? I reckon you should paint match your rear diffuser. Make it stand out from the rest, I think it looks good?

image.jpg1_zpsu2pjgyw3.jpg

I have been thinking about it man... time will tell ;)

We44pn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV
Honestly I had X force on my VE SS and I had Walkinshaw on my E1 Clubsport and this new Xforce sounds something in between those 2 I had. nearly No drone at all... Only in 5th gear at low revs so Im really happy with it. The rear mufflers i Think are different to my old xforce and thats where the difference is.

We44pn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV
Saw an add on Gumtree from a bloke that wanted to swap his 20s for some Holden wheels and I couldn't refuse as it cost me nothing and I think it looks much better with these new shoes
And also swapped boots with someone so I can put the lip spoiler on which I painted black. Just gotta do the badges and Im set

Forum_Lurker

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
Looks great!

I've got a couple of questions for you if you don't mind helping out....

Where did you get your antenna from and how much?
Where did you get the 3M gloss black stuff from for your mirrors and did you fit it yourself?
How much were the king springs fitted? Also, have you noticed any 'negative' things from the springs as opposed to stock?

We44pn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV
Looks great!

I've got a couple of questions for you if you don't mind helping out....

Where did you get your antenna from and how much?
Where did you get the 3M gloss black stuff from for your mirrors and did you fit it yourself?
How much were the king springs fitted? Also, have you noticed any 'negative' things from the springs as opposed to stock?

The Antenna I bought from eBay for $25-28 by memory I could get you the full detail of the add if you want me to, I'll have to dig in my eBay.

The 3M I got from provinyl in Sydney fitted for I think $380 all up.

The springs cost me around $560 fitted ( got them from eBay and paid $300 to get them installed) I've no issues with rubbing or scrubbing it sits nice but it's a bit bouncy. The guy who installed them ####ed my front strut bushes and I get some vibrations when I turn the steering sometimes at low speeds. I couldn't be bothered arguing with him so I'll just replace them eventually thru pedders dealer.

We44pn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV
Cool pic I took at work the other day with some phone editing

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
What size & offset rim and tyre size are you running on the rear ?

Looks like you could sneek a bit more rubber on there ?