Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Anyone put a Windsor 302 into a VN-VS?

boingk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VG Ute, VR Wagon
Right, so if engine number is equivalent year or newer to body, and emissions are up to scratch, plus a sniffer test up your pipe probably, and you're good to go.
Keep us in the loop of how you go.
Mate I actually don't even think it has that many boxes to tick. If it does I'll be sure to let everyone know.

gtrboyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss & lc gtr
Barra,coyote or even godzilla if they actually would be worth considering just to piss people off but anything else ford cant see worth hassle tbh

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
Your emissions equipment will need to be of the same standard or better than the car came from factory.

a 90's car is unlikely pass any road authority even with engineering with a carburettor as a replacement for EFI, even if you can get it to show similar or even better emissions.

If you really want the carb your better of getting it all rego'd and certed with EFI then swap over to the carb after.

Being in NSW, I doubt you'll get past EPA testing/Roadworthy inspection for your application for rego etc with a carburettor regardless of how new it is or the emissions it can do if the car came with EFI standard.

Last edited:

gtrboyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss & lc gtr
Even if it could pass emissions nsw inspector wont sign it off & risk their license...hard to get anything modified passed unless 110% ridgey didge or reversable